Chapter 9

3rd person POV

Taehyung was currently out with his friends, and of course he had a fight with Yoongi. But after an hour he was desperate, desperate to be free, with his friends, talking like they used to do before their relationship, so he didn't have any option but to start begging.

Of course, he only did this for his own sake, he was a free person and he didn't need anyone's permission to go out. But the time was slowly passing by, his friends probably waiting, so he couldn't do anything else.

The older was pleased, he loved seeing Taehyung at his mercy, begging for even such small things, like his life depended on him. That was the only reason why he agreed to this, of course with a few conditions.

So there he was, talking with his friends happily, the only problem being the phone that was constantly ringing.

I mean did he really expect to be left freely like this, without any condition?

He answered the phone, knowing that it won't stop anytime soon.

''What?'' Taehyung said coldly.

''Now, is that a way of speaking to the one who let you go out with your friends instead of spending the time together? Especially since we are in a relationship?''

''We live together, Yoongi... I stay with you the whole time and now that I finally get to spend time with others, you call me?'' the younger was angry and tired of the other's way of dealing with things.

''Well, since I'm a caring boyfriend, of course I want to know what you do. Now watch your tone, unless you want me to come and take you home this instant. Trust me, I can and will, so watch it.'' the younger just scoffed, he knew Yoongi had a lot of work to do and couldn't come, so he just continued making the other angry.

''Like hell you are! Now, please excuse me, my friends are waiting for me. Stop calling me and finish your work already... It's not like I'll cheat on you with someone so stop it!'' he wanted to say more, but the questionable looks he was receiving from his friends stopped him.

There was a pause, Taehyung thought that Yoongi hanged up so he checked the phone. But no, sadly he was still on the phone. The younger was just waiting for the other's response.

''Send me a photo.''

''What?''

''You heard me, send me a photo.'' he said again shortly.

''B-but why?'' he was more confused than ever.

''Prove it. Prove to me that you're with your friends.''

Now Taehyung understood everything, to say that he was mad was an understatement, he was furious. But there was also something that he felt for the last few months, a feeling that wouldn't disappear no matter how much Taehyung tried to change it. Hurt, he was hurting a lot, was he really untrustworthy?

''No, I won't...'' he said in a monotone voice.

''That means you are clearly cheating. While I'm here working my ass off so we can have a better life, you are having the best time of your life?''
What was the other talking about? He asked himself.

''Are you serious, Yoongi? Do you really think of me as a cheater? I don't want to send you a photo and you instantly jump to the conclusion that I'm cheating on you?'' he didn't care if his friends heard everything.

''Then send the fucking photo!'' of course, avoiding the questions.

''Taehyung, are you alright?'' Jungkook asked him. He looked around and saw all his friends staring at him, probably wondering what is happening.