Chapter 10

Taehyung was tired of always staying home, having nothing to do except watch as the time passes by, his life getting wasted away.

Although his phone was his only source of entertainment, after a while he became bored even of that. He couldn't do much on it anyway since Yoongi felt the need to put a password to all the apps he could possibly contact someone on, leaving him with only a few games. Of course, he was allowed to stay on other apps in the elder's presence so he could be assured Taehyung wasn't talking to anyone he wasn't supposed to.

He felt numb. He couldn't even leave the house during the other's absence.

Yoongi made sure of that by putting cameras around the house. Cameras Taehyung didn't even know the existence of, only finding out about it the day he disobeyed the elder, having to deal with the consequences later on.

*flashback*

He had to get out. The rules Yoongi was making Taehyung follow lately were too much. He felt like a caged animal, not allowed to do anything without the other's consent or in his absence. At first, he followed them. He was in a bad place mentally and just couldn't find the will to fight back. It always gets him nowhere anyway, so why even bother? The other slowly crushed his confidence making him doubt everything about himself.

As days were passing by, he thought more about the whole situation, about their relationship. Questioning when, how and why did things become so bad.

And one day, as if a light got switched on, he didn't even think twice before getting dressed and getting out of that hell hole.

Being the first time in a while he went out without Yoongi, it felt so freeing, the feeling so overwhelming he easily stopped the panicked and anxious thoughts from getting to him. Thoughts that were trying to make him go back, almost like a red alarm going off. Everything was all over the place.

And after all, Yoongi had to stay overtime at work, he could definitely make it back home before the other. He wouldn't suspect a thing.

That's why, he tried enjoying every single moment. Got himself some snacks, ice cream, some soda, and went to the park. Siting on a bench, he tried enjoying the scenery, smiling while watching people passing by, even playing with some dogs and cats.

He left his phone at home because he knew Yoongi could track down his location, as found the last time he went out with his friends.

Oh how he misses them...

Wanted to see them, talk to them, tell them how bad the situation has gotten but he couldn't. He was afraid it would be found out if he were to meet up with one of them.

And just like that, a few hours passed by. Luckily, he told Yoongi he was going to take a nap, buying him some time.

Although Tae was sad about having to go back, he couldn't risk it. Also, the anxiety that the elder might've called him and then went home because Tae wasn't answering only to find the house empty, was killing him.

Had a bad feeling that was the case, hence why the walk back home was a rushed one, almost running just to know the outcome because those thoughts just wouldn't give him peace.

He felt his heart drop. The car was there. He couldn't breathe.

Thankfully, the younger remembered Yoongi went with a colleague that day, before he could get into a full on panic attack. Also, the lights were off, another good sign.