Chapter Thirteen: Disaster Upon Disaster

Zacznij od początku

"Yo waterfall, use a towel." Ka-Chan said while throwing a towel at me.

"Thanks bro."

I quickly dried off and went to change into my uniform. Apparently, my uniform has grown ten freaking sizes overnight. I looked in the mirror and I was nowhere to be seen. Five inches of the sleeves hung off my hands, the collar was sliding down my neck and the shirt looked more like a dress, it went all the way down to my thighs. Same thing happened with the blazer-jacket-thing, same with the tie, but the pants fit. What exactly was going on? Whatever, I don't have time to think about it, I need to eat and get going. I rushed down to the kitchen and Ka-Chan came right after. My ma turned around and instantly went into a fit of laughter.

"Haha! You..guys.are...so..ridiculous!"

I tilted my head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"This has been the most entertaining morning!"

I looked over to Ka-Chan to figure out the problem and it hit me, "Bingo. We switched uniforms."

My uniform was waaaaay too tight for him. His arms were perturbing out of the sleeves, every time he let out a breath, the buttons would gap, the shirt was so short that you could see his stomach every time he moved. To top it all of, he was clearly annoyed.

"Deku!!!! What the hell?!?"

"What?"

"This is your fault!"

"How is it my fault? You could've gotten dressed before me!"

"But I didn't!"

"..."

"Give me back my clothes!"

"Alright, alright. Chill, bully with anger issues." Probably shouldn't have said that, I could see the vain popping out of his forehead. So I quickly gave him his clothes while he threw mine at me. "Someone's in a mood." Today I realized how much bigger Ka-Chan is.

"The fuck did you say?!! Of corse I'm in a "mood"! Thanks to your shit-face!"

"Ka-Chan, calm down. Eat a snickers, you're not you when you are hungry."

"DAMN DEKU!! I'LL KILL YOU!"

In my best Ka-Chan impersonation I said, "DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I love teasing the dude. Truth be told, he's all bark no bite. He's empty threats and yelling but he never follows through. He'd be in jail if he did...

Anyway, he stopped over to the table and stuffed whatever food was there in his mouth. I quietly went into the candy drawer and threw a snickers at him and grabbed a peice of toast. Then I ran, I ran like never before. I was freaking Ingenium (Iida's brother). I'm so dead, like he will actually punch me today.

I ran over to put in my shoes and almost tripped over them, I luckily landed right on Ka-Chan's chest... He had chocolate smeared on his face, this ain't gonna end well.

"Damn Deku, stand up straight!"

I followed his instructions.

He brought his hands closer to my neck and I squeezed my eyes shut. I felt some shuffling and Ka-Chan pulled away. I cautiously opened my eyes to see a... smile?!?

"There, your tie was bothering me."

Stunned, I am utterly stunned. He put on his shoes and went outside. I quickly ran after him.

"Wait, Ka-Chan!"

He turned around to face me, "What is it?"

I pulled him down and licked his lips and the corners the of his mouth, "You had chocolate on them."

Before I could fully detach myself, Ka-Chan leaned down and gave me a sweet and lingering kiss, as if to tell me that everything will be okay, that we have each other, that we are loved. Instantly, it was just us, nothing else mattered, he was mine and I was his, then he pulled away, sadly. I was enjoying the kiss.

"Whatever, damn nerd."

I took ahold of his hand and we went off to school.