Crack!

They all gasped and moved back. Cole pushed Mi na behind me. I looked at my hands, my veins were dark, almost popping out of my skin. My skin was red.

"What the fuck!"

Pain. The cracking sound made me feel uneasy. I didn't know what it was. I'm praying it wasn't my bones. Although it could be, maybe that would explain all the horrible pains I'm getting. I wanted to throw up but there wasn't nothing in my stomach to come out.

Crack!

I cried out of frustration but mostly pain. Why the hell was I still feeling this unpleasant ass crap pain still? I didn't deserve this. I was a good person. I was, wasn't I? I felt like it was going on for hours. I could feel the sweat dripping down my face.

It wasn't until I started shaking violently that Dylan and Cole grabbed each of my side and pinned me down.

"What the hell is this?"I heard Dylan shout.

"She's shifting"someone replied again.

I'm finally shifting. I would be over the moon but I'm busy wishing I was dead at this moment. I would do anything to stop this. I wanted to shift so bad but this pain isn't worth it.

My child! Isn't this going to harm my child? Few minutes ago I didn't even know I was pregnant and now I just wanted my child to be alright.

"I know! But why is it causing her so much pain. Plus it doesn't take over one hour for her to shi-OW. Charlotte!"

I growled at him when I just wanted to apologise for hurting him but there was no words coming out.

"It's her first shift"Dr Robin spoke.

"Wait? She's 16? I thought she said she found her mate. She has to be at least 18"

"I think she's a late shifter. It's rare but it does happen"

"I think you all need to shut up and help me"I cried out.

"I like her Cole!"Mi na says.

"Please please make sure my baby is okay"I begged through my cries.

"It's okay darling. Breathe. Inhale, exhale"dr Robin says.

I do what she tells me to do but it wasn't helping at all. I started to shake and I had no control over my body. Cole and Dylan couldn't pin me down anymore  so they let me go and moved away from me.

Crack!

Slowly, the pain was easing. I was grateful for it. The machines that were attached to me where no longer attached. I slowly got up on all four.

I looked down at my paws. My white paws then moved my gaze back at the other people in the room.

There eyes widened and they all looked shocked. If I wasn't so shocked my self, I would have laughed at their faces.

"Wow"they all said at the same time.

That was the last thing I heard before falling into darkness.

---

"Not being rude or anything but the only thing Charlie has done since I met her was faint. When is it appropriate to start laughing?"

"Dylan damn it"

"What?"

I opened my eyes slowly hearing the voices in the room.

"Oh she's awake!"Mi na says with an excitement.

"Calm down love. Give her some space. She just woke up"