Chapter 5: Final

"When will you going to stop pouting?" His Jin hyung teased Jungkook, the younger glare at him then look at his phone once again. Sighing after 5 seconds.

"For sure he's still waiting for his prince to send a message or call him, Jungkook it's already midnight in Japan." Yoongi said then proceed to grill the meats again.

"It's just that, he didn't text me or something. I know he is kind of busy today but I just... I miss him."

"Aww. My baby is missing his little prince so much. You know after Daniel, I didn't know I will see you like this again. Come on text him later, let's enjoy this first okay?"

"Jin hyung... Stop talking about Daniel, he is not even staying here anymore. Don't mind him Jungkook okay? Come on I'll go get the drinks. Let's start this party." Namjoon said smiling at the younger who sigh and stop glaring at his hyung. Although Daniel and he broke up things in the best way a break up could be because the guy didn't really hurt him at all (Well it does hurt but he didn't cheat or lie to JK so...) but in their household, they never talk about him or the break-up anymore.

"Hyung" Jimin called when he saw Namjoon entering the house. Jimin is hiding behind a post near the kitchen. Namjoon looks back to check and walks towards the younger.

"He is pouting because of you, are you ready now?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, kind of nervous but excited. I heard you were talking about Daniel?" The younger asked that made Namjoon sigh.

"Yeah, Jin hyung kind of open about him again. But don't worry, I think he didn't ruin the mood. So, what now?"

"I'll be the one who will carry the drinks." Jimin said smiling, the older nods and get the case of beers in the kitchen then pass it to Jimin.

"Let's go." He said and proceed to the surprise.

"Namjoon hyung can you get the beers faster? The meat is cooked now! Namjoon hyun-BABE!!!" Jungkook stop nagging about Namjoon when he saw the guy beside him. Jimin smiled and put the case he is carrying on the floor. He walks towards Jungkook who's feet are rooted on the floor, eyes wide, mouth agape.

"Hi, baby! Surprise!!"

"Oh. Fuck. Yoongibells tell me I'm not dreaming. Oh fuck. Of fuck! He is touching my hand. Hyung?! Tell me I'm not dre-" Jimin kissed him while his hyungs are focused on capturing the moment, giggling and gagging around them. You can guess who's who.

"You're not dreaming baby, I'm here." Jimin whispered then kissed him again, this time Jungkook kissed back.

"As much as this is a lovely scene. I want to eat, so can we?" They heard Jin, both blushing but take a seat too. Jungkook keeps on staring Jimin, who keeps on smiling at their hyungs stories.

"Hi, guys! I'm back! Did you watch my surprise? Hahaha I'm about to cry a while ago but good thing I di-"

"You did cry. Look you have puffy eyes." The younger said.

"Yeah fine, at least not on camera-Can you wear something?"

"What? You like me without a shirt, right?" Jungkook teased then wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but it's for my eyes only and I want to film with you for the closing. Go wear something." Jimin said watching the younger sigh and get back to his closet to get a shirt.

"He is a brat, but he always obeys me. For those asking about the arrangements... You can see he loves to obey me..." Jimin said then chuckles.

"You sound like a maniac or pervert babe stop that. We switch guys, don't believe him." Jungkook said sitting on the bed beside his boyfriend in front of the camera.

"Yeah, but we know who will top tonight?" Jimin argued this placing a kiss on his boyfriend's cheeks.

"Whatever, let's close this now I'm already tired and tipsy..." Jungkook said hugging the older beside him, sighing when he smells the scent he misses so much.

"Aigoo my baby, well to tell you and my viewers. I'm going to stay here for a week, short but that's enough. Right baby?"

"No."

"Well I'm sorry but I have work to do there. Also, you're going to be my tourist guide here understand? We'll start tomorrow." Jimin said kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

"Fine... Are we done now? I'm getting.... hor-"

"Hep! Shut-up. This is a family-friendly channel."

"But! I already showered! I kick out the hyung's already!!" Jungkook whines.

"Are you always like this when drunk?" Jimin asked.

"No. Only because of you~" Jungkook whispered then bite his boyfriend's ear.

"Ouch!! Yah! That hurts you piece of shit!" He shouted punching lightly the drunk baby. Jungkook pouts and then glare at the camera. He stands up in front of it.

"The fuck are you doing?" Jimin asked confused about what the younger has on his mind. The younger didn't answer his boyfriend and starts to take off his shirt then throw it to the camera to cover it. He grins and turns around.

"Hey, horny kid stop that or I'm going to punish you." Jimin threatened but eyeing his boyfriend's body shamelessly. His stare is like a predator ready to eat. Jungkook starts to crawl on the bed until he is hovering Jimin. He grins again and plants a kiss on his boyfriend's lips then giggles.

"You're so cute bun, but also being naughty right now."

"You know I love punishment. And I'm being a bad boy right now... What are you going to do?" He asked innocently.

"I'll kill you...." Jimin starts to touch the younger making him moan trying to move closer than he is now.

"In pleasure." Jimin said smirking.

The next thing Jungkook knew, he's on his back, legs spread, naked. Their clothes soon thrown away in every corner of Jungkook's room.

Fortunately, JK don't have to be concerned about their noises. He lives alone and his neighbors will not hear them or any noise the two of them and the bed creates.

=============================

This book is done!
How was it? Short? I know... But tell me what do you think about it!

Thank you for reading ~

MsChim1013/Aerinsong10

Surprising My Long Distance Boyfriend [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें