7: I met HIM

( a/n: HyunJung is you girls!!! okay back to the story.. :D )

HyunJoong's pov~

It was almost 3 days since I came from the states. Because of jetlag, I wasn't able to enroll yesterday. Now I'm prepared with the documents that I needed for my enrollment.

It's 8 o'clock in the morning and we need to be at Yuri's school at 10:30 am since I'm a transfer.

"Geez, I can't believe this. I'm starting to miss my friends back from the states." I mumbled.

"Ready?" Yuri knocks on the door and entered the room.

"Ne, I'll just take a shower."

"Me too. When your done, just go to my room, okay?" she said.

I smiled at her and went to my bathroom. After that shower, I brushed my teeth and starts to look for my clothes. I choose a white shirt and short jeans. After that, I put on a light make up and grabbed the sunglasses above my desk.

Then I knocked on Yuri's door. Her room is just near mine.

"I'm done!" I said as I knock on her door. I tried to open the door but its locked. Maybe she's not done yet. So I took out my phone on my bag and I start texting her.

to Yuri♡: I'll wait for you downstairs ;-)

°

°

°

While waiting , I put on my sunglasses and took a selca right in front of the mirror in the living room.

( hehehe... XD )

Suddenly my phone rings. It was mom, calling.

"Hi Mom! I missed you! Where is Dad?" I asked.

"Oh sweetie, me too. He's still in our Café and he'll be home later." Mom said.

"So, did you enrolled already?"-- Mom

"Not yet. We're on our way now and I'm just waiting for Yuri-unnie to go down." I said.

"Is that so, well I have to go. Good Luck my dear and I love you!" she said.

"Thanks Mom. I love you too! Tell Dad that I missed him also." then she ended the call.

"I'm starting miss them."

°

°

°

huhuhuhuhuhuhu :'(

Then, I heard sounds of footsteps going towards the staircase and it was Yuri. She's wearing a mickey mouse shirt and short jeans also. She's so beautiful!! Indeed, she's my inspiration. ;-)

"Why don't you eat your breakfast first before you go?" your Aunt said. She's standing beside me now.

"No Mom, we need to hurry because today is the last day of enrollment. Good thing I saw my previous adviser yesterday." Yuri told her.

"Oh. Well, you better get hurry." she said and gently pushed us out of the house. Before we reach the door step, we kissed her cheeks and went straight to the car.

"Bye! See you later, Aunt Chae-young!" I said while waving my hands to her. Yuri started the engines.

"Good Luck!" she waves her hands as well.

"Yuri, drive safely!" she reminds her daughter.

"Aye, aye, Captain!" and Yuri starts to drive now, heading to our destination... her School.