6: Trust Me

(a/n) this chapter is dedicated to my sweet friend & follower @shirahanesakura.. saranghe!!!

..continue..

--------*+*+*+*+*+*--------

Minho's pov~

"W-what did you just..??" I said. Is it the end of the world??

Yuri takes a sip again on her frappe to calm herself. Then she repeats it again. "I said I'm "Sorry"..

I grabbed Yuri's hands and squeezed it gently. Oh no I'm about to cry now :'(

"Jagiya, please.. don't do this. I know there are lot of girls who surrounds me like leeches but, Your still my one and only!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, your right! I'm your only One when I'm in front of you. But when I'm out of your sight, how about that!" Yuri raised her voice but only the two of us can hear it. Woah.. she's really angry.

I laughed slightly because she looks cute while pouting her lips. Ahh, she's jealous.

"Look, Lee Min Jung asked for my help to pretend that day. Her ex boyfriend in her previous school keeps on bothering her. "(like a sasaeng. peace!)

"The guy keeps on following her that day. While I'm waiting for you outside the bookstore, she saw me and grabbed my arms to tell his ex that I am her Oppa."

"After that, the guy leaves already and accepted the fact that she can't take her back anymore. She saw you inside but you quickly run out of the store. I told her that I'm your boyfriend and she's so sorry about what happened. And, she's engaged already but his fiancé is out of the country that is why she is alone that day." I explained every details so that there's nothing to worry anymore.

Yuri looked at me straight to the eyes. Slowly, her face becomes gentle again. Looks like she understand it already.

"But wait!!" she said. She raised her right brows and crossed her arms.

"What about last week? When Hyuna came running and clings on your arms?"

I can't believe this. Yuri's memory are amazing. She can't forget everything. I took a sip on my frappe and stares at her face again. I love the way she looks right now. :-D

"Hyuna asks me if I saw his boyfriend Hyunseung because they had a small fight. She is crying so we decided to seat at the bench while I'm waiting for you. After giving her pieces of advice, she hugged me to say thank you and left quickly to find him. And that is the scene that you almost want to throw the garbage bin to me."

I stood up and seats beside her. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed her forehead. I held her chin and faced her.

"I Love You, Yuri. There is nothing in this world that can change my feelings for you. Trust me." I said.

She leaned her head at my shoulders and embraced me. "Okay, I understand you now. I trust you." and kissed me on my cheeks.

--------*+*+*+*+*+*--------

Yuri's POV~

I was about to tell him that I need space to think about our relationship instead of "Sorry". So I grabbed my frappe to take a sip so to calm myself.

But he looks pale after that word. So I repeat it again because he didn't heard it clearly. "I said I'm Sorry."

Looks like he's about to cry. Haha. He grabbed my hands and gently squeezed it while looking at me. Oh my, those eyes. I think I'm going to faint!!! LoL.

"Jagiya, please.. don't do this. I know there are lot of girls who surrounds me like leeches but, Your still my one and only!" He said.

Oh really? I thought. But I'm so mad at him that day. Imagine, he's with me and I entered inside this Book store. When I turned around to look for him outside the windows, He is with a girl and they are sooo SWEET!!!!! 

"Yeah, your right! I'm your only One when I'm in front of you. But when I'm out of your sight, how about that!" I said as I pout my lips. Ooops, did I raised my voice too much? Well, you can't blame me. I'm really mad at him.

Then I notice  that he smiled a little.  What's so funny? GRRRRR!!!! >:(

He now starts to talk and talk and talk.

Every details about that day.

Defending his life in order to live. hohohoho...

".. she's so sorry about what happened. And, she's engaged already.." he stated. 

Well, do I have to forgive him? Hmmm...

I looked at him straight to the eyes and now I understand.

BUT!

BUT!

BUT! 

there's more!!!!!

I remember we were at our school during enrollment when I found him seating at the bench with Hyuna hugging him so TIGHT!!!! 

GRRRRR!!!!!!

 "But wait!! What about last week? When Hyuna came running and clings on your arms?"

Minho took a sip on his frappe and stares at my face again before he starts to speak again. Aissh!! Those eyes!!! :)

"Hyuna asks me if I saw his boyfriend Hyunseung because they had a small fight..........she hugged me to say thank you and left quickly to find him. And that is the scene that you almost want to throw the garbage bin to me." he stated.

I was going to laugh when I remembered that incident. kekekekeke

Then he stood up and seats beside me. I startled when he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my forehead. weeee!!! that's so sweet!!! ^-^

The next thing he did is he held my chin, and now we are Face to Face!!!!!!!

thud thud..

thud thud..

thud thud..

thud thud..

thud thud..

heart attack!!!!!

"I Love You, Yuri. There is nothing in this world that can change my feelings for you. Trust me."

awww!!! what am I going to say!!!!! 

D_____O

I was touched! I felt my heart melted because of his words. I can't say anything so I just leaned my head on his shoulders and embraced him. "Okay, I understand you now. I trust you." and I kissed him on his cheeks.

"So... shall we go home now?" he asked me. I just nod my head as my answer. 

--------*+*+*+*+*+*--------

well well.. i just finished this MinYul moment. hope you liked it!

anyway.. whats next on my next chapter???

well,, its HyunJung's moment!!!

wait for my update guys!

oh, by the way thanks and welcome to my new followers and friends here in wattpad!!

and also.. this fanfic is now already posted on asianfanfics.com

still under my name blue_sehun1294

*

*

*

vote and comment please!!!!!!

kamsahamnida!!!!!!!