Chapter 4

Chapter 4;

---------------------------------------------

My dad woke me up at 11am to start the day; he said he wanted to take me to the mall today; I guess there is this HUGE sale.. You would think I like shopping huh.? Well think again; I really hate it; the prices are just WOW.. $50 for a shirt? Why would you even buy a shirt that much.? Crazy people. Well after I got out of the shower I threw on some sweat pants and a sweatshirt. I blow dried by hair and put it up in a messy bun. I put in a little mascara and some eye liner.. I don't wanna scare anyone. And with that I told my dad I was ready and we left for the mall.

---------------------------------------------

"We have been here for 2 hours dad and I have only bought..well lets see.. nothing, can't we jus-- and that's were I was cut off, someone ran into me and spilled there drink ALL over me. Great just great. As I was trying to get all the ice off me the guy said, "oh my, I'm so sorry! Can I hel-- wait...Arianna.?" When I look up I see Dominick, oh gee.."uh hii" I said awkwardly. "Oh my let me help you!" With that he is reaching down to help me up and I gladly took the offer. "I'm really sorry Arianna; I didn't mean to. I should pay attention shouldn't I.?" He said. "It's really okay! I should have been paying attention, I mea--- and with that my dad had to jump in, " Hey Hun, maybe you can hang out with your friends here and ill just come pick you up later ? Okay.?" I looked down at my shirt and looked back at him."have you seen me.? I'm drenched with soda, ill go home." My dad handed me a $100 and told me to buy myself a new shirt. Well I guess I'm hanging with Dominick if that's okay with him.? Before I could even say anything Dominick said it was okay and with that my dad was walking away. I looked awkwardly at Dominick and his friends, "uhh well...I guess I Should go and leave you guys; gotta go buy myself a shirt" as I turned around and started walking away I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned back around. "Air...I hope you don't mind me calling you that" I just stood there frozen... No one has called me that since Theo...I didn't want to cry in front of them so I turned around and took off running; I don't know where but anywhere than here.

---------------------------------------------

I ended up by the fountain just crying my eyes out; I felt someone touch my shoulder an I looked up and I realized it was one of Dominick's friend; "Hi Arianna...I uh don't know you.. But my names Triston.. Triston Tyler; I'm friends with Dominick and he wanted me to check on you because he thinks you hate him." I whipped my tears away and told him my name was Arianna Brooks. I scooted over so he could have a place to sit; after about 5 mins of silence I finally spoke up.."I'm sorry about back there.. Y'all probably think I'm a cry baby know huh.?" Triston slightly laughed. "no we don't, we were worried when you ran off crying, what happened.?" I looked down and thought about it.. Should I tell basically a complete stranger why I ran off crying.? Maybe I should tell him later if we are still friends; I looked back at him and said "I don't want to talk about it right now...can we just go so I can get changed.?" With that he nodded his head and we headed back towards the guys.

---------------------------------------------

About 2 hours later I called my dad and had him pick me up. Triston gave me his number and told me to text or call him if I ever needed anything and I nodded and smiled; Dominick insisted on buying me a new shirt because he was sorry for ruining mine but I didn't let him. It's now 6pm and my dad asked if i wanted to get something to eat but I told him I wasn't hungry because I still wasn't eating. So I decided to text Triston just to see how he was doing and to thank him for earlier.

Arianna; Hey Triston it's Airanna.

Triston; Hey girl!!(:

Arianna; I wanted to thank you for coming to check up on me.

Triston; of course! Why wouldn't I.? I don't like seeing such a beautiful girl cry!

Arianna; awe you are so sweet.(: well I'm not feeling good so I'm going to head to bed! Thank you again!

Triston; Aww feel better love.(: and if you feel better would you like to hang out with me and some of my friends..

I thought about this for a couple mins.. Maybe I should.? I mean for all he did come and check up on me; I finally texted back.

Arianna; Sure, I would love too! Text you when I wake up.(:

Triston; okay bye Arianna.(:

With that I put my phone down and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Well that's chapter 4 for you!! chapter 5 will be Longer and better!!:D

Vote; comment; fan; and share!!!:D

Thank you!:D