Chapter twenty-five.

Selena's POV.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and I'm in an unfamiliar surrounding. I heard a soft snore coming from my left and the first thing I thought was...

Noo...

I sat up quickly and looked down at my body.

"Oh thank God!" I whispered to myself.

I let out a soft sigh and looked to the other side of the bed and saw that the person beside me was none other than the Harry Styles. I really don't remember much from last night but, I'm really thankful that he didn't do anything to me. He's nicer than I thought he was.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I took off my makeup and rinsed my mouth, no one likes a girl that has morning breathe, okay? After freshening up I walked out of the luxurious bathroom and made my way back to the bedroom.

When I step foot into the bedroom, Harry wasn't there anymore.

Oh my Lord, did i wake him up? Hopefully not.

I walked out of the bedroom and looked for him.

"Harry?"

"Kitchen!" I heard him respond. I made my way to the small kitchen and saw Harry standing with his bare back facing me.

"Morning" I smiled sitting on the dinning chair. He turned his head towards my direction and smiled.

"Morning, I'm cooking pancakes and eggs so we can eat and after maybe I'll take you back to your hotel?"

"Are you sure you wanna drive me again? I feel like I'm b-"

"I'm positive Selly" he replied chuckling softly.

I looked at him confused. "Selly? No one has ever called me that...but i like it!" I exclaimed excitedly.

He chuckled walking over to me with a plate in his hand.

"For the lovely lady" he flashed me a very toothy grin which I thought was really adorable.

"Thank you" I giggled. "I can't think of a good nickname for you so I'll just stick to Harry. I'll keep thinking and I'll tell you what I've came up with when we see each other again!"

He laughed at me and nodded. "Is that a promise?"

"No! its a pinky promise!" I held out my pinky making him laugh at my immatureness.

"Come on Harry! my pinky is waiting!"

He laughed once again but he intertwines our pinkies together anyway.

"Pinky promise!" We said in unison.