Chapter five.

Harry's P.O.V 

 Today's been a pretty average day I suppose, except for the gray skies and icy cold rain.  

It's been pouring outside since last night. Is there wind? You bet.   

I'm surprised it isn't winter yet, but it feels like it already.   

Today was my second day at school, hopefully I won't end up getting banned again like yesterday.   

I was currently sitting in English, there was maybe about 30 minutes left and this was only the beginning. I still have to meet the rest of my teachers today since yesterday I didn't get the opportunity to.  

Next class up was Biology? Well yea that's what it says in this piece of paper. "And class that's all the time we have for today, the bell is about to ring." The teacher announced while everyone started shuffling around the room.  

Just if on cue the bell rang, wow 30 minutes passes by that fast? I've must've been daydreaming again.  

I quickly got up, scurried out of the room and walked to my locker through the cluster of people standing around talking to their friends.  

Friends. I sighed, something I won't ever be able to have thanks to my brain and looks.  

Once I got through the crowd safely, I made my way down to biology which took me a bit to find.   Aha! Found it. I stepped into the half empty classroom and decided to take a seat next to a brunette that had her head down looking at the floor?   

I couldn't really make out her face since she wasn't looking up but oh well I already took the seat.   The room filled up with jocks, bullies and the shy people like me. Eventually the bell rung and the girl next to me stayed quiet. Mmm weird, not because she's quiet but because I usually never sit next to someone yet alone next to a girl.   

A old man came walking in, I'm guessing he was the teacher. "Hello class my name's Mr. Walter for those of you who don't know, it seems as if we have a new student today."  

"It's the nerd!" Someone behind me whispered so low that somehow I heard it. Sense the sarcasm?   

"I believe his name is Mr.Styles?" He asked pointing at me, as all eyes turned towards me. I just nodded my head slowly at him.  

"Well what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself son!" He grinned at me and made some hand gesture to stand up and talk.  

Slowly I stood up and I heard people chuckling and snickering around me.  "M-my name I-is Har-ry." I stated and people around me were silently laughing, I quickly sat down with embarrassment written all over my face.  

"Well ok." The teacher clapped his hands together and continued on with the class. Well wasn't that embarrassing?   

All of a sudden I felt someone poke my stomach making me wince in pain from all the people that have beaten me up.  

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" She whisper yelled at me, causing me to turn my head towards her.   It was her.   

That girl I accidentally knocked over on the ground. I believe she told me her name was Cecilia?    Yea I'm pretty sure that was it. "It's o-ok" I responded looking away from her, every time I'm near her I turn into someone else. It's hard to explain, but like I get a lot more nervous when she's around, even though this is my second time seeing her.   

For some odd reason I feel like blocking her from talking to me, I don't know I'm sounding so heartless now.  

"You remember me right?" She whispered again trying to regain my attention.   

"Y-yea you're that girl I k-knocked over r-right?" I asked looking her way and she looked down blushing.   

"The only one." She replied looking up and into my eyes which made me even more nervously than before.  

"Is there anything you two would like to share with the class, Ms.Gomez and Mr.Styles?" The teacher asked both of us.  

"N-no." I answered before Cecilia could.   He just nodded and went back to giving his little leason.    "Hey would you like to eat with me at lunch?" I heard her speak up again.  

"If you want your reputation to stay put my advice to you is to not talk to me ever again." Wow no stuttering, one point for Harry. Wait what the heck am I saying that was so rude of me to say to her.   From the corner of my eye I say her smile drop into a sad face, she looked like she was about to cry.   "I don't care about my reputation." She whispered loud enough for only me to hear.  

I looked at her shocked and felt like I was about to faint. "Y-you're serious? " She just nodded at me.   "Oh...I'm sorry...If you want to then yes I will sit with you at lunch." I tried making her crack a smile but she just kept a straight face and nodded. Great I'm such a rude person.  

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude to you." I spoke making the teacher look our way.  

"Okay that's it you two, detention for the both, be here or else..." He trailed off