Chapter twenty-three.

Selena's POV

Harry wrapped his jacket around me and lead me to where his car was parked. He opened the passenger door and ushered me to hop in. I smiled in a way of thanking him. 

' a gentleman..he's so far from what the media has been saying about him. I mean no "womanizer" is this kind..or maybe its his way of getting girls..'

Snap out of it Sel, its completely rude to judge someone without getting to know them! I was pulled out of my train of thoughts when I heard a slamming sound. I looked to my right and saw him fastening his seatbelt he then inserted the key in the keyhole and causing the car to start. He looked over to me and smiled when he saw that i was already looking at him.

"So where to?" He questioned.

"Are you sure you wanna waste your time and drive me back to my hotel? I could just call a cab.." I bit my lip. Something I do when I feel shy and awkward around someone.

"How can I let a pretty girl like you take a cab at 1 am? do you have any idea how dangerous that could be? people these days are cruel!" He said concerned making me giggle.

"what?" Harry asked confused at my reaction to his lecture.

"you sound like my mom and my step-dad" I giggled again.

"oohh" He chuckled. "well I'm sorry I'm just really protective to people..." he replied but trailed off the last part so i didn't hear.

"to people what?" I asked but he just shook his head.

"nothing, so where to?" He asked again.

"I forgot my hotel's name..but I know when I see it just go straight that way" I pointed out blushing a bit. I'm such an idiot how can I forget my hotel's name but that's what happens when you put liquor into my body. I tend to forget things...now i know why people who have problems drink a lot..

"Alright!" Harry replied with a happy tone and started pulling out of the parking space in front of the club. When he successfully pulled out of the tight parking space and started driving straight down the road i directed him to he turned the radio on. "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift came on.

I yawned covering my mouth. I felt my eyes starting to get really heavy but i fought hard to keep it open. Although in the end I lost and fell asleep in his car. The last sound I heard was a soft yet deep chuckle before I closed my eyes for a deep slumber.

***

sorry its short. -Kate.