Chapter four.

Selena's P.O.V.

The bell just rang. Oh goodness! I survived my first day of school, high school. Even though I didn't make any new friends...well if bumping into that guy earlier counts then...I made a friend. Wait, no I don't even know his name. 

I tried looking for him around but I didn't see him. At all. Which is a total bummer. I really wanted to know him; I was hoping that we would have a couple of classes together but no. Nothing. Sighing I closed my locker and made my way out of the school.

"Hi mom!" I smiled getting in the passenger's seat.

"Hey sweetie, how was your first day? made any new friends?" She asked hopefully.

"It was fine, the teachers were really nice. Except for that one creepy Biology teacher I have Mr. Walter." I replied shivering at the thought of him. He has huge glasses and is going bald, and all he did the entire time was stare at us. Like who does that?! No one, which makes him creepy.

"Great, but did you make any new friends?"

"No, mom I did not. Well kinda." I answered without looking up from my phone.

"What do you mean 'kinda?'" She questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I met someone...but I didn't catch his name.." I sighed.

"Hmm, well that's a start." She nodded starting the car.

The car ride didn't took very long, I'm guessing it was 10 minutes long? But who cares. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car in silence. I walked up the short flight of stairs that leads up to our front porch. Our house is an average sized house, I guess. Maybe it's a little big for three people but, not too big. Whatever, again no one really cares Selena.

"Mom, hurry up!" I whined waiting by the door.

"I'm coming!" She replied stepping out of the car. I watched her make her way up the stairs and eventually managing to open the front door.

"I'll be up in my room if you need me!" I yelled running up the stairs, not even bothering what my mom said. I opened the door to my room, placed my backpack somewhere on the ground and jumped on my oh-so-comfy bed.

"Ahh, peace and quiet..." I sighed snuggling up to my teddy bear. I wonder where the...hm, let's call him "Mr. Unknown" went for the rest of the day. Ugh here he goes again. 

"Why are you always in my head!" I groaned. Did he get sick? Was there an emergency? Did he do something bad? My god Selena!! GET. OVER. IT. You'll see him again

"..hopefully.." I whispered looking out the window.