Chapter six.

Selena's P.O.V.

Detention?!? DETENTION?! Me? What? I've never been in detention? What do you even do there? You sit and be quiet? Well that's what I always see on TV. Oh goodness. Mom! She's going to be so disappointed in me, I might get grounded. Oh no! I've never been grounded either!

Calm down Selena. It's just some small punishment. It's not like they're putting you in jail!

I looked over to Harry. I got him in detention too. This is so not good. I wanted to make a good impression and this is not what a good impression is.

Wait, why am I trying to impress him? I don't like him...do I? NO! I don't even know him, besides his name that is.

I just got out of detention, it was boring. Mr. Walter just sat there in front of his computer glancing at the two figures before him. All I ever did was stare out the window and glance over to Harry every now and then. What?! Okay, maybe I do fancy him quite a bit. Oh look! I caught on to their slang already, cool!

"Selena Marie Gomez! I've been waiting for you for almost two hours! Where have you been?!" Mom said angrily.

"detention.." I replied with a soft voice, getting in my mom's car.

It took a while for my mom to respond, "detention?" she repeated facing me with a shocked expression. Not the bad kind of shocked, just plain old shocked.

"yeah. Look I'm sorry mom, I was talking to my friend...an-"

"a friend?!" She smiled. I nodded "yes, a friend."

"well then you're off the hook I'm not grounding you." She chuckled driving off. Well, then that was...weird. Oh well, at least I'm not grounded.

The next day I saw Harry by his locker and I decided to walk over to him and say hi!

"Hi, Harry" I smiled standing beside him. He flashed his adorable small smile before saying a word.

"Hi Cecilia!"

I looked around but there was no one there. "Uhmm..Harry, who are you calling Cecilia?" I asked with a confused look "Do you see something I don't? Do you see ghosts?!" I yelled-whispered.

"n-no, of course not! I'm calling y-you Cecilia...t-that is your name, r-right?" He asked making me laugh.

"no no no, my name is Selena! Not Cecilia, silly" I giggled causing Harry to blush and chuckle.

"oh...I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay! Hey wanna walk home after school? My mom can't pick me up anymore, she started work yesterday so..?"

"uhm..s-sure! Meet m-me here after school." He smiled widely.

The bell rang making me jump a little "Oh my goodness.." I sighed. "Anyways..great I'll see you in a bit!" I smiled before walking off to my class.