Chapter twelve

Selena's POV.  

"Hi Haz!" I grinned standing beside him by his locker.  

"Hi Selly! C-can i call you S-Selly?"   

I chuckled and nodded. "Of course! Wanna go outside to eat lunch with me? I wanna show you something..."  

"S-sure, let's g-go!" He smiled and took my hand.   

My whole face turned red causing me to look down instantly. His hand is soft. Its like im holding hands with a cloud- what the heck, Selena! What the hell are you talking about?! I'm such an idiot. I facepalmed myself mentally following Harry.   

"So what d-do you wanna show m-me?" He sat down on our bench. Yes, it's ours.  

"Ohh right hold on!" I replied rummaging through my backpack for my journal. I wanted to show him the song i wrote.  

"Where is it?" I mumbled. "AHA found it!!"  

I heard Harry chuckle beside me. "What a-are you l-looking for, anyway?" He asked.  

"My journal. I wanted to show you something i wrote"   

"Ohhh.."   

"Yupp!" I grinned widely looking for the page i wrote it on. There..found it.   

"Uhm..c-can you read it? And tell me what you think?" I asked looking at him hopefully.  

"Of c-course, what is it?"   

"Uhmm, its a song...i wrote a few days ago." I said looking down.  

He nodded.

Whoa, ooh Well, let me tell you a storyAbout a girl and a boy She fell in love with her best friend When he's around, she feels nothing but joy But he was already broken, and it made him blind But he could never believe that love would ever treat him right   Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware? You're the smile on my face And ain't going nowhere I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while   What's gonna make you fall in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall   Well, I can tell you're afraid of what this might do Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose Well, I don't wanna lose it either I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand   Well, did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly? Did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry Cause I know that a piece of you's gone Every time he done wrong I'm the shoulder you're crying on And I hope by the time that I'm done with this song that I figure out   What's gonna make you fall in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall   I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall   But if you spread your wings You can fly away with me But you can't fly unless you let your... You can't fly unless you let yourself fall   What's gonna make you fall in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall,   So fall in love (in love) I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart Don't have to be scared at all (don't have to be scared, don't have to be scared at all), oh, my love But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall   I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall I will catch you if you fall   If you spread your wings You can fly away with me But you can't fly unless you let your... let yourself fall.

"Its really good..." He said looking up at me.  

"Thank you.." I looked down blushing again. It's about you.. Three words im dying to say, but can't seem to do it.

***

haha just pretend selena wrote it okay cx -Kate