Chapter 20

Just as I was playing chess, a voice came in my earpiece.

"Glad to know you are wearing this." The hoarse voice continued "What I want you to do is pretend to faint and then you will be taken to the medical supplies room. Over there...... " he continued giving instructions.

As soon as the first part of the plan was done, I got stabbed in the shoulder with a vaccine I didn't even need.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey dude, you okay?" Jake asked

"Ya," I pretended taking huge breaths "I am totally fine." I said as I got up and went to the spot the anonymous told me.

After I found the box I opened it to find bunch of colored wired all tangled with each other.

"Dude!! What are you doing?" Jake asked as he came behind me

Blue wire, blue wire... Yes!! Got it!!!

I held the wire in my hand and took the scissors.

"Dude!!! What the shit are you doing?" He was fuming

Should I tell him?

No, Tom's life is on the line.

I ignored him.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE DEAF? WHY ARE YOU CUTTING THAT WIRE!!!"

"Ok,look. This wire is for the hydrogen tank, I cut it then all the hydrogen goes down."

"AND!!! Why are you doing that?"

He is digging for more information.

"Its like the petrol of this ship." I said through gritted teeth

His eyes widened. "WHAT!!! Why are you doing this!! We will die!!!"

Control, control yourself.

"THEY HAVE TOM!!!!" I finally said "Someone has my sweet Tom." I tried to hold back the tears. "I need to give them the missile so that they release him."

He froze, "Someone has Tommy?" His face showed pity. "Ok man, do what you think is right. I am with you." He put his hand on my shoulder.

Think, is this what you want?

I thought for a long time then.I took the scissors and....

Snip.