That's when Bailey realised he hadn't been watched her, but the growing shadow creeping up behind her.

The shadow passed her, not noticing the Black dressed woman that blended in with whatever darkness she could find around her.

"How many are there?" before Bax could call out to Steve in warning, the woman came up behind him and seemed to throw a form of red energy into his face.

The Man-Flag rolled down the stairs she was on, and passed Bax. He quickly recovered, and started running back up to get to the other enhanced human.

Unfortunately, he got distracted by a head of white hair, and that brief split second allowed the Red-Witch to get away.

Before Steve could shout at her, she clicked on her mic that allowed her to communicate with the others.

"We have second enhanced," she whispered, indicating for Steve to not give her away using lame hand gestures. She pointed to where Strucker was standing, and how he was easy to reach.

"Female. Do not engage," Bailey whispered more information.

"You have to be faster than..." Bax cut him off as she jumped onto his back.

She phased before impact, leaving him terrified, and kicked Cap's shield up off the ground. The owner himself then kicked it in mid-air, and right into Strucker's nose.

Baron fell to the ground, his eye piece left in glass shards, and Bailey caught the shield before it hit the floor.

"Bailey... you are so grounded when we get back..." Steve shook his head, but never the less thanked her and took his shield back from her. That things heavy! No wonder he has massive muscles!

"Wait," Nat spoke out, "Bailey's with you?" She reprimanded.

"Guys, I'm thirty!"

"You can barely dodge a laser," Steve raised his eyebrow and glanced at her shoulder.

"This was one time..."

"Doesn't matter. Guys, we've got Strucker," Steve turned his back to the woman, which resulted in an exasperated sigh from her followed by an eye roll.

"Yeah, I got something bigger," Tony spoke for the first time in a while.

Steve gave Bax a glance over his shoulder. He held a hand to his earpiece, which meant he was having a private conversation with someone.

"Yeah, I'll bring her," he sighed, and let go.

"How do you suggest getting to the quinjet?" he asked, and Bailey gave a smirk.

"We fly, of course," the Defrosted Chicken then began to refuse.

"No, no, no, no. last time you flew with me, we broke a wall."

"That was replaced-"

"And a window," he gave her a look.

"Tony's got a fat wallet-"

"And we knocked out sixteen staff members."

"Okay, now I see your point. But come on, trust a little Steve," She poked him.

"I do trust you, I just don't trust your skills," he jabbed back.

"Harsh. Oh well, we're doing it anyways," she quickly grabbed the man's waist and pushed him off the stairs with her.

He held his shield in front of his face while Bailey glided between trees, dodging any that came too close to them, and made way to the black jet that sat with a certain Widow waiting for them.