"Loki's sceptre must be here," Thor then joined the conversation of the boys.

"Well why else would they have this place so heavily guarded?" Bax grunt and refrained from a 'no shit Sherlock' comment.

"What I meant, Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it."

"Or that too, you know."

"At long last," was the next comment Thor had.

Bax knocked out the last person near and then darted her eyes around in search of another target. She noticed Nat being ganged up by a few, and flew over to her side of the hill to help.

Bailey stood at Nat's back, and threw punches as the assassin preformed a perfect thigh grip, and shot a man in the shoulder.

"'at long last' is lasting a little long, boys," Nat commented, and shot three bullets into the person next to us.

"I'm always happy to not be at the brunt of her complaints," Bax joked about Nat forgetting to add her in, and swung her leg to kick the last man in the side of the head.

Nat rolled her eyes, but gave The Eidolon a thumbs up for the help. She then ran off to find some more trouble.

How was she not freezing right now? Bailey let a shiver run down her spine from the cold air blowing through her suit. That's one design flaw they had.

She continued to ignore the numbness growing in her finger tips, and went on with the mission at hand. She got tackled at the side as soon as she jumped from the ground, the purple flying suits were back for more.

She pushed the Jetpack Soldier off her and watched as three of them tried to tailgate her. She quickly formatted a plan, and sped off above the trees towards their centre building. Just before she could get in contact with it though. She curved upwards and watched as the three men flew right into their own energy shield.

Do to the impact of the bodies colliding with the energy, a clap of noise travelled across the forest.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise," Clint mocked her plan, and of course the noise she made.

"I'd like to see you do better, Clinton."

"Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" Bailey could never feel more grateful for the man changing the subject.

"I know..." Cap replied, and after a few seconds defended himself with: "Just slipped out."

"Was that the iron legion?" Bailey shouted, a project had just been sent out that wasn't even perfected yet. She watched the army fly above them and into the City.

"City's getting fire that they didn't sign up for," tony defended his own actions now.

"I hope you know what you're doing Rocket Ship..."

Bailey didn't have that much time on her hand to dish out her doubt for the man, as another round of soldiers appeared from the basement of their base. Without a second thought, she flew straight to them.

This was the most amount of men she had ever taken on in her life, and maybe that's what drew her to the desire to use her powers more so than usual. She phased as they threw punches or shot at her, and in return shot her own Stark designed laser gun at them.

She was running out of energy in her system, growing more and more tired with each phase change she took. They noticed this, and hit faster and harder.

Bailey couldn't count the fists being launched at her face, but she could count the bullets she had left in her handgun. Instead of channelling her energy to use her laser gun, or to phase and fly, she shot three bullets consecutively.