Just the start

Ty's (aka Deadlox) POV:

I woke up with red, puffy eyes.

"What happened?"

Then I remembered.

*Flashback*

"You are just a worthless piece of crap! Mum and dad really must have been ashamed to have such a pig of a son like you!"

What did I ever do to deserve this?! My brother, Zack, abuses me. He is always drunk, on drugs, or a bit... I don't even know. He beats me because he believes I was the one to get our parents killed, because he's always drunk, because he is a drug addict, but most importantly, because I'm gay.

"You gay pig! No one loves you and nobody ever will! You worthless pig!"

Zach punched me in the stomach, causing me to lose everything I had in my stomach.

"Ugh..."

I groaned. He kicked me again, causing me to vomit on the floor again.

"Waste of air."

Zach walked away and passed out on the couch. I laid there on the floor for about a minute. I puked a few more times from depression, and from how hard he kicked me. I somehow got enough energy to crawl into my room and into my bed. I cried myself to sleep.

*End of Flashback*

That's right. I snapped out of my thoughts from a churning in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and emptied out what I had in it. Then I looked at my razor. I had to. It was the only way to escape for a small bit of time. I cut one word into my arm. The one word I cared about. And the one person I cared about. Adam.