Nineteen

^^^ I never knew I need a comeback where Felix and Jisung had orange hair before I saw this. A cute Jeongin was already expected but honestly, do you guys ever stop to just look at Jeongin and imagine how good he would look with a different hair colour? Like blonde maybe? Then again that would be the death of all the fans in the unnamed Stray Kids' fandom ^^^

"Good morning, Megan," an android greeted her upon arriving in Japan. "I see you have the kids."

The male before them was tall and had dark hair that matched his dark eyes. He smiled charmingly at them, his pearly white teeth out for display.

"This is Taecyeon," Megan introduced him. "He works in the main department."

The teenagers simply smiled to acknowledge him before he led them to his car.

"So, Taecyeon," Rose uttered. "What's the plan of action."

"There's a switch in the institution called the brain. It's a chip that controls all android chips. It's where androids are reprogrammed and made. However, there was a part of the chip that made androids friendly to humans. When Project REI was put into action, this chip was removed and was hidden away. Now it's their choice to be kind or not to humans. Many chose not and that's why you guys are now their slaves," he replied as he drove away.

There were two cars: Taecyeon's and another android named Mina's. Rose, Hyunjin, Jade and Jeongin left with Taecyeon while Megan, Mary, Lisa and Changbin left with Mina.

"And where's the chip now?" Rose asked.

"It was hidden away in a book. I have no idea where but I think Megan does."

"She has the book," Jade mentioned, earning everyone's attention. "I stole the key from Miss Charlotte and the book was in a safe. Megan has the book."

"Why did Miss Charlotte have the key?" Jeongin asked.

"Megan mentioned something about her stealing it..."

"It's true," Taecyeon told them. "Miss Charlotte stole the key because she couldn't find the safe itself. We always agreed that someone was going to take the safe but never agreed who would in case someone else ratted us out."

"So Megan has the chip. We got that part covered but how do we get the chip to the brain or whatever you called it?" Hyunjin asked.

"There's a detailed plan in the hideout. We spent years on end working on it. It's so well thought-out that it's bound to work," the android replied, a bit too proud of himself.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that what they said about the Schlieffen Plan? And how did that turn out for Germany, huh?" Rose asked as she finally looked up from the laptop she had on her lap. "Don't take offense to that, I'm just wondering how you know this is going to work a hundred percent."

"The problem with the Schlieffen Plan was that it was thought up by humans, we are androids. We've looked at every possible scenario and worked through it. Nothing will go wrong," Taecyeon assured her.

There was silence for a while until Hyunjin released a loud sigh.

"Sounds legit," he said. "I trust him."

"Me too," Rose agreed.

Jeongin turned to Jade to see if she was in but she didn't even know.

"So, in other words there's no plan B?" Jaydess asked, sounding uncertain.

"There's no need for a plan B," Rose told them. "It's bound to work."

"I'm in," Jeongin interrupted her before squeezing Jade's hand

She sighed before glancing at Jeongin once more.

"Fine, I also trust him," Jade uttered.

***

"I know all of this is of short notice but the quicker we get this done, the more of a chance we have in succeeding," the android they came to know as Jihyo told them. "So tonight we tell you the plan, tomorrow you put it in action."

"Tomorrow?" Rose blurted. "How can we insure we'll do everything right if we don't even get practice?"

"We have a long night ahead of us," Taecyeon spoke. "And an spacious hideout. You have enough space and time to practice."

"He's right and besides, it's nothing too difficult. All you need is to march in, go to the main workshop and put the chip in. Simple as that," Mina commented.

"But we're going to be in a building full of androids... android security guards as well. We stand no chance. None of us have even the slightest clue of how to use a gun," Mary added.

"We'll have members to cover you up. No worries," Jinyoung spoke.

"I still think this is ridiculous. We're practically corpses right now. Besides, we can't you guys do this? Why do you need us?" Rose was the one to ask.

The androids exchanged glances before turning to them again.

"Because you guys are the passcode," Jihyo uttered.

"What?" They asked in unison.

"Without you, no one can access the brain."