Eighteen

^^^ As expected, all of them are really bias wrecking. I'm just really happy they didn't mess up Changbin's hair this time because the last time was terrible. Honestly, some might really disagree with this but I just hated it. Especially since it wasn't necessarily equal... Besides that, I don't really have much to say about this teaser. They are all gorgeous. End of story ^^^

"Get up," Mary shook Jeongin and Jade in an attempt to wake them up which, fortunately for her, worked.

"Where are we?" Jeongin asked but the latter simply shrugged.

"A random car park by the look of it."

With that, they all got out and gazed around the many cars.

"Over here," Lisa waved them over to another car.

"Car swap? Why?" Jade asked.

"They'll easily track out down with that one," Rose mentioned as she finally left Megan's side to join the rest. "This won't be the last car swap by the way. They'll be many more plus a walk before we reach the airport."

"Airport?" Changbin questioned.

"We're going to Japan."

"What? Why? If we are going to hide wouldn't we go for the least expected place? Like Bolivia or Mongolia? You know something like that?"

"I don't think we're hiding," Jeongin spoke. "That's where the main headquarters is. Where our minds were erased."

"How do you know that?" Mary asked.

"Jeongin over there was injected with the strongest serum I had. He remembers everything. Your memories are all still blurred," Megan uttered. "Anyway, we need to go now. They could be anywhere at this point."

Without any complaints, everyone piled into the new, bigger car. The seating arrangement was pretty much the same apart for the fact that everyone actually had a seat to themselves this time round.

"Slept well?" Jeongin asked as he smirked at Jade.

She immediately rolled her eyes.

"Don't even start, Jeongin. I wasn't that tired I just decided to rest a bit because we're going to be on the run for a while."

"Yeah right. You feel asleep in like two seconds."

"I tend to fall asleep quickly."

"Oh of course, I bet that's so true."

"It is!" She sighed. "You know what, I don't expect you to believe me. Just go ahead and think what you want to think."

He sighed as he crossed his arms.

"Oh well, it's a shame. I was going to let you rest on my shoulder but seeing that you are not at all tired. I guess I don't need to do that."

Jade glared at him.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I hate you?"

"No, I don't think that ever came into a conversation."

She rolled her eyes but couldn't avoid laughing a bit.

"You're such an idiot, Jeongin," she uttered as she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Yeah, I've been told."

Jade once again laughed a bit but within a few more minutes, she was dead asleep again.

***

By dawn they had already had four different car swaps and arrived at the airport thirty minutes before their plane was scheduled to take off.

"Great, now for the interesting bit," Megan clasped her hands together and smiled.

"Interesting? Why does that sound like one of us might end up dying?"  Changbin questioned.

"Probably because there might be a few deaths. Maybe the androids or us... But hopefully both parties will leave without an injury," Rose smiled.

"Why do I feel even more worried for my life?" Mary asked.

"Oh come on, trust me guys. We'll all be fine," Megan smiled assuringly as she led us through the doors of the airport.

For all of them except Jade, the airport made them think of the time their minds were supposed to be erased. They were very young at the time, innocent seven-year-olds in a corrupt world. And now they had grown up in a completely different world although still corrupt but agreeably worse.

The airport reminded Jade of her previous master, the one in New Zealand. She remembered when she first met him. He was nice and she actually thought she'd be able to live with the whole 'master' thing. But as the years past, his true personality broke free. He would push, punch and slap her. Say foul things and make her hate herself.

Then she remembered it. When he got angry, his eye would turn green.

"Hey, Jeongin," Jade whispered but it was loud enough to get his attention.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know anything about deviants?"

"Well, I'm not a hundred percent sure about a few of them but I think my guesses are pretty accurate."

"Do you know why Megan's eye turned red yesterday? And stayed like that for a while?"

"She was part of the androids who created Project REI and ERZ but was reprogrammed. According to how she was programmed, she's supposed to work with humans but only assign them to new owners and all. The fact that she has been working on a way to go against all that and stop the while master's project means she rebelled against her programming. All androids who were part of the batch she was part of are red-eyed deviants."

"And what about green-eyed deviants?"

Jeongin thought for a moment.

"Those ones are really rare... Where did you see one?"

"Miss Charlotte...and the master right had in New Zealand."

"Rachel had green eyes too..."

"So what does that mean?"

"They were the first deviants ever. The ones who lived before all of this, even before Project REI."

"Why are they deviants?"

"Because they betrayed the humans."