Seventeen

^^^ Get ready me spamming updates because of these teasers. Oh my gosh, they look good. Hyunjin, Chan and  Woojin look gorgeous as expected but like do Hyunjin and Woojin have blue ends? And is Chan going to have a comeback with his curly hair? Because I don't know about you guys but I'm definitely up for that ^^^

"Jade, wake up," Megan shook her frantically. "We have to go, Jade. You have to wake up!"

"Huh?" Jaydess asked as she looked around to see Megan right in front of her, terror written all over her face. She took that time to notice she was still hidden in the dark upstairs. Must have fallen asleep while Miss Charlotte and Megan were talking.

"Get up, Jade. We need to go?"

"Go where? And why?"

"We need to hide. She's on to us. We have to leave now."

Jaydess stood up and immediately followed Megan as she ran down the stairs.

"Who's on to us?" She asked.

"Charlotte," she answered briefly as she grabbed the old book and a few more objects and ran out of the house.

To Jade's surprise, she saw Jeongin waiting outside. But he wasn't the only one. Hyunjin, Changbin and Lisa stood there too. Then she shifted her gaze only to see two girls smiling at her. Instantly, she recognised them and ran over.

"Rose, Mary, what are you guys doing here?" She asked, pulling in a hug. She thought she would never see them again when she left New Zealand yet here they were.

"I called them," Megan whispered as she got into her car and gestured for them to enter as well. It wasn't a big car but luckily for them, at least everyone had a seat, some had to share, but a seat was a seat.

In front sat Megan and Rose. Megan drove and Rose gave her directions. Just behind them sat Lisa, Hyunjin and Changbin then right at the back were Jade, Jeongin and Mary.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked as he looked at Jade. She was clearly tired but was trying not to sleep. Hearing Miss Charlotte was after them worried her because she felt like she had told her too much not knowing with time she would be the enemy. And upon seeing her change of character with Megan. She felt vulnerable and as if Miss Charlotte had always been one step ahead.

"Yeah," she lied and Jeongin easily saw past it.

"We're going to be fine. I trust Megan, and you should too. She's going to help us fix things."

"But what if we don't make it? What if she catches us and our mind are erased again?"

"As long as we have that serum in our bloodstream, our minds will never be erased."

Jade glanced at the rest. Mary was fast asleep, Hyunjin was gazing out the window and Changbin and Lisa were busy cuddling and showing affection to each other.

"What about them? Will they forget?" Jaydess asked.

"Megan didn't tell you? Apparently we weren't the only ones...they were also injected with the serum. They were just pretending the whole time."

"What? Seriously? I guess we never got to memo to keep our mouths shut."

Jeongin laughed.

"I guess so."

Jade smiled in return as she looked at him but his smile was quick to fade.

"Get some sleep, Jaydess," he uttered.

She shook her head.

"I'm not tired." But her own body betrayed her and soon she found herself yawning.

"Explain that then," he replied.

"Look, even if I am tired, how on earth will I get myself to stop thinking about the Miss Charlotte situation?"

"Everything is alright, Jade. I promise."

He stared at her intensely and all she could do was stare back.

"And if it isn't?" Her voice cracked, making his smile drop a little.

"I said a promise," he uttered as he pulled her into his embrace. "And I keep my promises."

It didn't take long for the hug to calm Jade down. Jeongin felt as her heart beat went from really fast to slow and soon he heard soft snores escape her mouth.

He immediately chuckled as he looked down at her.

"So much for not being tired," he whispered before pulling her closer and deciding to get some rest.