Chapter 20 | Breaking The Internet

"Hello guys welcome back to Daily Dose it Entertainment, I'm Carey Bardow here with all the latest insider info—"

"Oh let's see if there is anything interesting." I mumbled, resting my head on Kenzie's chest as she watched a YouTube video that popped up in her feed.

"I saw you're name and wanted to see what nonsense they're making up now with the long titles."

I chuckled and clicked play.

"Late last night, talented singer and rapper Adrian Heath from DAMN leaked a snippet of what fans are quoting as his 'secret girlfriend'. He commented the lines 'Nothin better than my baby', along side a girl whose face was shielded from the public. Take a look for yourself—"

"I—Is that me?" She exclaimed, pointing at the paused screen that featured her side profile covered in hair.

I rubbed my neck sheepishly and shrugged, not thinking about how she would react if I posted it.

"Oh my god, this already has more than 5 million views!" Kenzie screamed, on the edge of freaking out.

"This means we're really official now huh." She questioned, calming down and pulling me into a hug.

"What? Were we not official before?" I asked, joking around with her.

"You know what I meant."

"Yea." I sighed, ruffling her hair.

"How bout we make our debut as a couple on our first ever real public date." I suggested, wanting to take her out officially.

"Alright! Sounds great!" She smiled, "I gotta finish up practice first though."

I laughed and followed her as she pulled herself off me and made her way to her room to grab her practice dri-fit tee and her spandex that shamelessly left little to the imagination.

"I'll drop you off and pick you up at?"

"2 PM." She replied, picking up her bag before I grabbed it away from her and handed her a hat.

"You know I can carry it?" She asked, poking at my side causing me to break a smile and flinch.

"Yea, but you're damn wrong if you think I won't be a gentleman to my favorite lady." I replied, causing her to go red in the cheeks.

"Slip the cap on, we'll likely pass the paparazzi on the way out of the back exit now that they have an idea."

She nodded and slipped on the velvet cap I handed her and slipped on her slides.

I quickly pulled her into a passionate kiss as I decided to go against what my mind was telling me

"What was that for?" She commented, hitting my chest, "Go change! We'll be late! I'll go fill up my bottle and we can head out."