Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Author P.O.V*

"What the hell is this stuff?" Harry asked while he re-read the article again and again.

"Harry you alright?" Harry's boss, Candice, asked while she came around the counter to see what he was reading."Why are you looking at this? This isn't new information about us."

"What do you mean us and new?" Harry asked as he turned to face her while pointing at the laptop.

She just chuckled before going into details about what they were. The words coming out of her mouth making his head spin. He couldn't believe anything that was coming out of her mouth. He was a werewolf. He and and everyone around him was one. All this time his mother made him believe that it was just something wrong with him. That's why she gave them those pills. She didn't want him to find out but why though. He didn't know what type of werewolf he was. He didn't know if his personality was of a omega, beta, or alpha. He had to take a seat for all of this. By the look on Candice's face, she could see that Harry honestly didn't know about any of this and she was just as confused as him. He's 25 for crying out loud and didn't know what he was. Harry had to step into the bathroom and call his mother about this. He tapped her contact name quickly then pressed the phone to his ear. He tapped his nails against the wall as his eyes looked all around the bathroom. His bottom lip between his teeth while his foot started tapping against the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me I and everyone around me was a werewolf mom?" Harry asked as soon as his mother picked up her phone.

"I did it to protect you from alphas." His mother said as he took the pills out of his back pocket.

Harry hung up the phone not being able to handle all of this. His emotions acting like huge clouds of rain and just coming down on his body hard, making him soaked in everything. He opened the bottle of pills then pouring it in the toilet. He flushed it then threw the bottle in the trashcan. He looked at himself in the mirror and poked at his face. He didn't see any signs of him being a werewolf. He didn't feel like he was anyway. He lifted up his gums and looked closely at his teeth then touching the tip of his ears. He sighed then left the bathroom and headed to the backroom to see that guy still laying there but he was awake now. His eyes were staring up at the ceiling, willing his body to heal. Harry shut the door then sat down in a chair next to the mini fridge. He opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water while his left leg bounced up and down like a spring. His chest feeling a tug to it when he glanced at Niall who was already looking at him. Harry took his eyes away and opened his bottle then taking a long sip from it. He put the cap back on then sitting it on the table as Niall finally decided to sit up. He watched closely as the blonde man stretched his arms over his head.

"So what werewolf are you and what's your name?" Harry asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Alpha and my name is Niall." Niall said, wondering why the curly haired male didn't catch on to his alpha scent."What are you?"

Niall found it odd that he couldn't pick up on what Harry was from the moment he saw him. All he knew was that his body just tingled every time he saw Harry. Harry shrugged his shoulders, which caused Niall to lift up an eyebrow in curiosity. He got out of the seat hoping that Harry wouldn't hit him for what he was about to do. He walked over to the green eyed man and brought his face to the crook of his neck. He sniffed his neck closely, feeling Harry tense up and grab his arms. As soon as their skin made contact, they pulled away from each other. The energy that went through them being strong as ever. It was like being shocked but it wasn't painful but more of nice feeling. It also made it easier for Niall to find out what Harry was. He was surprised that a tall and strong looking man like him was an omega. He rubbed the back of his neck while he took a step back. He didn't know what to do at this point as he stared at the omega.

He was going to go in for a handshake and thank Harry for helping him but he tripped. He tried to stop himself but he only ened up falling on top of Harry. A groan leaving both of their mouths at the impact of it. Harry's face was pressed into Niall's neck and once he got a scent of it, everything just fell apart. He let out a whimper as he gripped Niall close to him, needing to get more of his scent. He wanted to stop this because he was doing this to a total stranger and was probably freaking him out. However, something inside of him wouldn't let him stop. He thought back to what Candice said about a inner wolf that makes you do things you wouldn't really want to do. He could feel his jeans being soaked again as beads of sweat rolled down his face. His hormones skyrocketing and being smelt through the whole building. He could feel Niall tense up and try to pull away from him but he could feel that he wanted to lean back in. The backroom door opened and Candice walked in on the scene. She could see the inner battle that Niall was having as he looked at her.

"Harry let the guy go." Candice said only to earn a whimper from Harry while he shook his head.

"He smells so good and I want him." Harry said quietly, pressing a kiss to Niall's neck.

"That's your wolf talking for you bud. I know you're probably freaking out on the inside about everything and enjoying this secretly. You have to let him go and go home because you're experiencing your first heat. You can take a three weeks leave so it can blow over and for you to be able to get use to everything." Candice said as she walked over to them and gripped Niall's shoulders."Trust me when I say you don't want him to respond the same way you're acting. It'll be a lot to handle."

"Don't touch him." Harry growled out as he glared at Candice who quickly followed his demand."I need him in me now."

"I'm going to need you to knock him out." Candice said poking Niall's back quickly.

Niall nodded before he let his pheromones fill the room. The smell was too much for Harry to handle and he ended up passing out. Niall was quick to pull away and take huge steps back. He knew the dangers of his wolf and he didn't want to be responsible for anything bad. He glanced at Harry one last time then left the shop. He could smell Harry's scent on his clothes and could feel his inner wolf wanting to go back and have his way with him. He decided to go for a jog to try and clear his mind and hopefully get Harry's scent off of him. He took off running into the park that was across the street from the shop. He transformed into his wolf and took off running into the woods that was apart of the park. His paws slamming against the dirt, leaving his footprint in the dirt. He let out a howl as his wolf turned around and headed back the way Harry was.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

For some reason I really liked this chapter. Maybe because Harry was going crazy or fact that him and Niall was dinging each other. I don't know. All I know is I can't wait to write the process about how Harry learns to be a wolf and the connection of him and Niall. It's going to be lit fam.

Bye my We Don't Believe What's On TV.😫😩😆