Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Author P.O.V*

"This could have been avoided if he would have took his pills." Anne said to herself while she stood outside of Harry's room, hearing him whimper for the fifthy time.

"How long does this last?" Harry asked as he laid on the floor since it was the only thing keeping him cool down.

"On average, a week. It could be shorter. It depends on the person." His mother stated, hearing a knock on the front door shortly after.

Harry groaned out in annoyance as he felt more lubricate cover his thighs. He didn't feel like masturbating anymore. He had already cum five times since he had woken up. He needed something thick and long pounding inside of him. He grabbed the cold, wet towel that was near him and wiped himself off. He was dripping with sweat, feeling his stomach tightening up as a certain scent filled his nose. He sat up quickly hearing a low growl come from downstairs that made his knees tremble. He stood up straight and went over to the door, hating that his mother reversed his lock. He could hear his mother struggling to hold whoever was down there back. He twisted the door back and forth roughly, wanting to go have his way with the alpha. He was tired of his mother cockblocking him right now. This was his house and he had the right to do whatever he pleased. The thought angered him and the next thing he knew was the doorknob was in his hand. His eyes wide at the sudden burst of strength.

"He might trigger your rut and it's his first heat. Please, you shouldn't be here. I'm trying to protect you both." Harry heard his mother say sadly.

Harry walked down the hall before reaching the top of the stairs. His boxers covered completely in lubrication. Anne and Niall looked up at the top of the stairs once Harry's scent hit their noses. Niall pushed Anne out the way and ran up the stairs to get to Harry. He swept the omega off his feet and to his bedroom as he attached his mouth to Harry's lips. Sparks being spread through them as they started to use their tongues. Niall's hands making a tight grip around Harry's slim waist. Anne looked around the house trying to find a way to stop the two. She didn't want Harry to get hurt and she had a feeling that the blue eyed male wasn't really a friend or lover of her son. She quickly ran over to the two and did everything in her power to fit in the middle of the two. After a few minutes, she was able to accomplish that. She was quick to take Harry out of the house and over to the omega house. She explained the situation to the leader of the house and they understood the situation as they took a whimpering Harry to a backroom.

"Alpha you're not invited here at the moment." The leader, Jessie, said just as Niall walked in the building."A omega is currently in heat and with all these pheromones flying around you'll go into your rut and send a lot of omegas into their heat."

"That's my omega." Niall said with a slight growl along with his alpha voice, causing near by omegas to whimper at his tone."He needs me."

"And you can get him after his heat is over." Jessie stated while putting her hands on her hips.

"Fine." Niall growled out before he walked out and slammed the door hard, causing the walls to shake.

It was a week later as Harry sat in his living room, reading through a ton of books about what he is. His heat had only lasted for 5 days, which he was thankful for. His mother had went back home on his last day making him happy because he really just wanted to experience things on his own. He remembered everything that went on during it, which he was very embarrassed about. He didn't hear from that Niall guy since he kissed him in his room. His lips were missing his and his waist had missed his hands. He had understood the whole mating, heat, knotting, and marking thing. He had learned about the royal packs that were alive in the past and the ones today. He had learned the roles of omegas, betas, gammas, deltas, and alpha wolves. The fact that he was one still not setting in his mind one hundred percent.

He had just close the book and grabbed another still trying to figure out the whole transformation thing. He tried to transform but it only ended with his face being red. He grabbed his cup of coffee and took a sip as his eyes scanned over the words about transformation. He sat up straighter and sat his coffee down before bringing the book closer to his face. He was shocked that there were so many parts to transformation. A wolf being the actual animal, a wer being just really strong and a little bit hairy, and a werewolf being the actual two legged beast covered in hair and a huge snout. Harry definitely did not want to turn into a werewolf. He bookmarked that page then started to read the rest of the book. He jumped up from the couch and went for the front door. He opened the door and his eyes grew wide when he saw Niall raising his fist to knock.

"I just want to apologize for what I did to you and your mother last week." Niall said quietly as he played with his fingers.

"It's fine. I completely understand. I want to apologize for what I did too. I'm still trying to get use to this whole werewolf thing out." Harry said, causing Niall to become more curious about him.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked as he stuffed his hands in his pocket and lifted a eyebrow.

"I just found out that I am a werewolf. That's the reason why I asked you about your position." Harry said while biting his bottom lip."I'm currently trying to figure out the whole transformation thing."

"If you don't mind, I can help you with your transformation." Niall said, causing Harry to put a hand on his heart as if he was having a heart attack.

"That would be great because I don't want my mother to help me and I'm terrified right now." Harry said which made Niall chuckle with a smile.

"When should we start?" Niall asked and Harry moved out the way for Niall to come in.

"Right now in my backyard. Let me just go change into some pants." Harry said, closing the front door and about to go to his bedroom but Niall grabbed his arm.

"You won't need it." Niall said a very confused look came up on Harry's face, making Niall shake his head."You'll see once we get out there."
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Let the bonding begin for Narry! Right after chapter 3, I had to come back and write chapter 4. I was just really feeling the moment of the story. Anyway let me know what you guys think of Harry and Niall's little sex encounter and their meeting after it.

Bye my Clint Eastwood.🔥💁👅