Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*Author P.O.V*

Harry is currently sitting down on the couch with everyone from the pack socializing with each other after the ritual had happen. The children of the pack are surrounding Harry asking him questions and playing with him. The pregnant omega didn't notice Zayn or the royal werewolf standing in the corner of the room with their eyes lock on him. They observe his breathing pattern, his heartbeat, his voice, and his body movement. They make sure that they aren't too obvious but Niall spots them like a sore thumb every time Harry went somewhere. He is honestly getting sick and tired of it. He just wants him and his mate to live in peace and not worry about any bad outcomes. He makes his way over to his brother and grab him by the arm. He glares at the royal werewolf as he pulls Zayn out to the backyard.

"Give him some breathing room will ya? He isn't showing any negative signs so please leave him alone before he starts to notice because I definitely notice you two." Niall explains with his voice low but a bit stern.

"Niall you don't understand. None of us can sense those five hybrids in his stomach. Anything can happen at any given time. We're just trying to look out for you guys." Zayn says softly, feeling his brother getting work up.

"I don't care I'm his mate." Niall states and he is about to say something else but he hears bushes moving behind him.

Zayn and his head turn to the noise and they get in a defensive stance. Niall feels his body tingling to shift but he doesn't. He let's out a warning growl and right after three people come from behind a tree. It is two males that look like twins and one female. One of the males has on sweatpants and a sweater while the other has on basketball shorts and a tank top. The female has on jeans and a crop top. They don't look like they want to fight but Niall doesn't trust them. He has every right to since he doesn't know them at all. The two brothers doesn't know that there is a witch behind a tree since they are so focus on the three strangers in front of them. The witch gets a quick look at Niall before she starts to cast a spell on him to release his emotions that he's holding back. The hybrid's eyes dilate as he looks at the female who takes a step forward.

"Stand down. We only want Liam." The female says while putting her hands up in defense.

"He's apart of our pack now so get lost." Niall states with a growl and Zayn looks at him like he's crazy.

"Niall chill." Zayn says with his hand coming to rest on his brother's shoulder only to have it shrug off.

The male in the sweatpants got in a position to shift and Niall is quick to react to it. He runs over to him and tackles him hard to the ground. He starts to punch him in the face over and over again. His fists becomes cover in blood very quickly. Zayn rushs over to stop him but only gets pull back by the female. Zayn gives her a confuse look but she just ignores him and watch the fight. Niall gets off the male when he sees that he has knock him unconscious. He looks at his hands before he turns his body to the other male, who looks piss off. A sudden wave of anger and pride run through Harry's body, which makes him sit up. He knows that feeling is coming from his alpha, causing him to get up and look around the house for him. Meanwhile, Niall is throwing the other male to the ground after breaking every bone in his body. The female gasps loudly when she is grab by the neck by the hybrid. Her hands grab his wrist and she smirks at him as he lifts her off the ground.

"Your little happy family is gonna fall apart so you better enjoy it while you still can alpha." The female says quietly with a giggle.

"Not if you're dead like those two over there." Niall says deeply through clench teeth.

"You're doing us a favor by killing us so I still stand correct." She whispers with her eyes closing.

Niall grips her neck tighter just as the witch runs away from the scene. The female start to kick as her neck is slowly crush. The alpha drops her to the ground before he goes over to the first guy and crush his head with his hands. He feels at pace now. He turns back to the house after that to see the whole pack there with nothing but shock and terror in their face. Harry is quickly ushering everyone back in the house and telling them to go home in a instant. They ask questions but he doesn't answers them. He didn't know how honestly. How can anyone give a answer for their mate killing three people? Once the house is clear the only people left is Niall, him, Zayn, and the royal werewolf. They all are standing in the living room with the dead strangers in a trashbag. Niall decides to speak so nobody would start coming to conclusions without him explaining his side of the story.

"They were planning on hurting Liam and you. I had to protect you guys." Niall explains walking over to Harry, who takes a step back.

"You didn't have to kill them Niall. You could have just restrain them and call the police." Harry says with his fingers rubbing his temples slowly.

"This is why we should have ran tests. He's become a different person since the incident." Zayn states and Niall rolls his eyes at his statement.

"I've became a better person since that incident. If I was still the same old Niall, then me, Harry, and our children would have probably been dead by now." Niall says with his arms cross over his chest.

The room went quiet after that. They didn't know how to replay to that. Niall looks at everyone before he grabs the trashbin and leave the house. He takes the bag deep within the woods making sure that nobody is watching him. He comes to a lake and a smile comes up on his face at his new idea. He opens the bag and sees the female's neck show that she was actually a rogue werewolf. A rogue's death is easy to get away with since they are look at as evil beings who must be stop. Niall assumes that the two males must be one also and start to shove rocks in the bag. He stops when he feels that the bag won't float to the top. He ties the bag and throws it into the lake. A grin comes up on his face when he sees the bag slowly leaving his sight. He heads back home and go toward the kitchen to grab himself a cold beer. He pops the cap off before taking a long gulp from it.

"What a fucking day." Niall says once he pulls the bottle from his lips and looks out the window.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Did this chapter feel weird to you guys??? Like did it feel like it was all over the place??? It felt like that to me. I don't know about you guys though. Maybe its the writer's block that's making me feel this way. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye my (Fuck A) Silver Lining.🍼🍶🐮