We continued looking around the lingerie shop with Luna still clinging onto my arm as if she was my girlfriend. This behavior seemed to eliminate much suspicion from the female customers and employees that were located in the same area as us, granting me much relief. However, it also made me less relaxed as I was now focused on containing a physical reaction down below me due to the softness my left arm felt through the sleeves of both the dress shirt and blazer I wore as well as the pleasant scent of her body that I smelled.

She picked up a lingerie, showing it to me. It was a purple lace bra and panties combination that seemed extremely mature and erotic. She brought it close to my face, causing me to blush, lean back, and look away.

"What do you think?" she asked as she ducked her head underneath the clothing hanger for the underwear. On her face was an amused smile as if she was fairly entertained seeing my embarrassed expression.

"It's... nice," I muttered. 

"You wanna see me in them?" she then asked in a teasing manner, dragging out her voice and speaking in a deeper manner. 

"S-stop joking," I sighed.

I then realized that my mood was no longer as foul and that my countenance wasn't as bitter. This marvelous change I believe was caused by Luna's playfulness. She seemed to be able to drag my attention away from the gloomy future of her death and focus it on the joyful present that the two of us shared at the moment. For her, every second is extremely valuable to her. Therefore, I subconsciously wanted our experience to be worth the time she had spent with me.

"I'm not joking," she then said with a solemn expression on her face. "If you ask me, I'll wear it for you." 

Her voice was so soothing and erotic that it dragged at my adolescent mind. I stared in her face with a wavering state of mind, taking in how mature and erotic it was just to simply stare at.

Was she always this mature? I asked myself as I remained surprised by the sudden change of her aura.

Just as my heart rapidly pounded in my chest, a sudden change in her facial expression alleviated it. Her usual laughter broke the seal as she smiled and backed off from me while holding the lingerie hanger in her hand. She appeared extremely entertained by my reaction for her laughter continued for quite some time, ultimately drawing the attention of the employees and other shoppers.

"How cute," I heard a group of college-aged shoppers say to each other. "She's teasing her boyfriend."

"Trying out the adult stuff," her female companion added.

Luna's laughter then came to an end about thirty seconds later. As she finished, she wiped the tears off her face that had formed during her laughing session as she gazed at me.

"Why do guys get so flustered when it comes to lingerie?" Luna asked as she walked towards the counter with me following behind her. "Isn't it the basically the same as a swimsuit?"

"I wouldn't say all guys," I sighed. "And.. it's not technically the same."

"Why?" Luna asked as she placed that mature lingerie on the counter and had the employee scan the price for it.

"You're really gonna buy it?" I muttered. Then, with a sigh, I continued to answer her question. "It's different because a swimsuit is intended for people to see and lingerie is only meant for the wearer themselves to see or for someone special."

Someone special... I repeated in my mind as I recalled that she had asked if I wanted to see her in that lingerie. I was initially seduced by that statement, but then it must've been a joke so I just waved it off as if it held no real meaning.

"Someone special?" Luna said as she looked at the ceiling with a dreamy gaze in her eyes. Then, she turned towards me. "What're you to me, Alevian?"

"What am I?"

"Yeah," Luna nodded and smiled. "Or what do you wish I see you as? A friend?" she leaned forward and closer to me so that her head was near my chest as she looked up and into my eyes. "Or a lover?" she finished in a seductive whisper.

"..." 

I remained silent as blood rushed to my face, turning it into a crimson color. I looked down and into her anticipating amber eyes as they shined and sparkled due to the light overhead. She seemed to be waiting for an answer from me.

"Companion," I responded as I looked away from embarrassment.

"Companion?" she backed off and merely gazed at me. "Why so?"

"Because I'll be with you until you die," I responded, and the mention of her death reminded me of what she had said earlier about if she could make it until the end of this year. Then, that bitter expression returned to my face once again. "Until the very end..."

"I-is that a proposal?" She appeared quite shocked. "You want to be with me until I die?"

I knew immediately that she was simply messing with me by making the cashier mistake our relationship. The evidence to this statement is by that exaggerated voice and pose in addition to the cashier's undivided attention as the young woman listened in and watched my interactions with Luna.

"Take that as you wish," I sighed. "If you see me as your fiancee then so be it."

"Then my Fiancee," she said, leaning forward once again. This time, instead of acting mature and seductive, she was exhibiting her cute side as she allowed her voice to be raised a pitch. "Can you buy me this lingerie?"

"Wait what?" I stared at her in surprise. I was totally not expecting this outcome.

"If you buy it for me," she then said in a teasing and alluring manner that was accompanied by a erotic smile, "I'll let you take it off me tonight."

Her statement led the cashier's face to turn a bright scarlet as she closed her eyes and pretended as if she didn't hear or see anything. It was a pretty common reaction, one that I probably would exhibit if I didn't knew any context.

I then turned my attention to this student council president before me. Usually, her character was defined as outgoing and mature. However, it would appear that now she was more playful than anything ever. It actually led to me believing that the mature side of her didn't existed, but I knew that was a lie. When she's serious, that's when that mature side of her comes out.

"Fine," I said with a confident chuckle as I was determined to beat her at her own game. "I'll pay for it because I'll rip it off you tonight in bed."

She gasped slightly as she wasn't expecting this sudden comeback on my end. She simply stood there while being frozen in place.

"I won't let you sleep tonight," I said with a sinister smile. "I'll make you pregnant eight times in a single night."

I then stepped up to the counter and paid by scanning my phone on the scanner. I checked the price that was displayed on my device and felt my wallet bleeding.

2000 Vil!!!???? Something with this little material cost 2000 Vil?! 

I remained shocked by the price of the lingerie as the cashier packed it and placed it within a plastic bag with the store's name on it. 

Victoria's Mysteries.

What the hell mysteries do you have, Victoria? How f*cking cheap the cost to make that lingerie was?

Oh well, I thought as I took a deep breath and glanced over at the flustered Luna on my side. At least I got to see that cute side of her.

Author's Note:

So I think not many of you read closely for Wattpad books so I'll say this. Last chapter had a great foreshadowing and concealed detail that needed to be inferred. I believe not many of you had seen it.

Also, vote and comment please!!!! Thank you for 30+ votes. And you know what I'll do if the vote and support diminishes, right? 

If you guess fewer updates, you're right!!!!