Don't need a guy to be happy

Start from the beginning

"Your ex boyfriend who has a wife and a kid. Its time for you to move on. Don't ruin your future relationships because of your past Dee." All this was to overwhelming for me.

"All I want you to be is happy."

"I need a drink." I mumbled. I hope he didn't hear that. Probably didn't with the sprinklers on. Just then the water died out and they were all in the ground. I felt my lips chattering from being so damn wet and cold. I looked up at him and he just stared back down at me.

"You understand?" Now he sounds like my dad.

"Fine. Ill try." He nodded and took a step back.

"Well... uh can you promise one something?"

"What?"

"You won't drink, any more. Even after this tour."

"What?" So he did hear me.

"Come on." He said grabbing my hand.

"Hey!" Someone yelled. We turned to see two security guards at least 30 feet away from us.

"This is private property. Were go to have to take you in." Shit. I about to run but Vic held on to me.

"Vic! Lets go."

"Im not letting go until you promise."

"Vic we have go go!" I looked at the guards and they were less that twenty feet away.

"Guess were going to jail."

"fine! I promise." He smiled at me let go.

"Race ya." Then he started running towards the wall and I followed.

By the time we reached the wall, the guards were far behind. They were a little out of shape. He helped me up and when I sat ontop I was going to help him but he already was up.

"Woah. That was quick."

"Dude. Im Mexican. " he smiled and I jumped down. He folloewed my actions.

"Hey." I looked at him and suddenly our wet bodies were smushed together. Hugs aren't that pleseant when you're both completely wet and cold. But I hugged him back.

"You don't need a guy to be happy." He whispered before letting me go.

"Yeah. I guess your right." We began walking and all you heard were squeaks coming from our wet shoes.

"Well, guess I don't need a shower." I looked at him as he shook his hair.

"Yes! Yes, you do! You smell like a wet dog." I laughed.

"Thanks." I looked ahead just to see David walking with his arm around a girl. Should I be jealous when I watched them kiss? Surprisingly, I wasn't. That reminds me.

"Vic?"

"Yeah."

"This might be wrong for me to ask but, do you think I could stay with you on your guys bus?"

"Uh... I mean I would love for you to stay with us but we don't have an extra bunk."

"Oh. Well, its going to be hard for me to stay away from alcohol if I'm on Breathe Carolina's bus. They like... party every night. MYbe I can bunk with Mel."

"She sleeps with Jaime." We stopped infront of their bus and I starred at him.

"Do they have sex!?"

"Not that I know of." He laughed.

"Oh... well okay. Thanks anyways." Fuck... this is gonna be hard.

"Unless.... you don't mind sleeping with me... in my bunk."

"Oh..." I gave it thought for a moment. When i saw David shoving his tongue down the blondes through i finally decided.

"I think ill take you up on that offer."

"Alright. You want to get clothes?"

"I'd rather get my stiff tomorrow. I'll just borrow some of Mel's."

*later on that night*

"Sorry. I use Jaime's clothes for pajamas. All of mines are dirty." She said. Dammit.

"She could use my shirts. I've got plenty of sweats." Jaime said.

"Your girlfriends only suppose to wear your clothes." She snapped. Wow... she sure is territorial when it comes to Jaime.

"She can use mines." Tony said giving me a white SD tank and gray sweats.

"Thanks Turtle." I said kissing his cheek. It was nothing like that... he was like my older brother even though were practically the Same age. I had to use his because Mikes and Vice clothes don't fit me. They're to skinny. I went to the bathroom to get changed and right after I shut the door I hear them yelling, 'dont shut it really hard!" I tried to open it and it didn't budge.

Vic POV

"I saw Austin tweet about this!" She yelled from the bathroom. I smiled to myself and reached for my phone. After a couple rings he picked up.

"Yo, Dan. We've got another one."

---------

Here's another chapter for you. I really like this one. C: Ahaa she got stuck in the bathroom xDxD