"Okay. When do I ask him?" I asked, giving in. "Ask him between first and second period, and tell one of us the answer when we see you in the hall." I gave them a nod. "Can I go please? I have to stop by my locker before class starts." I asked. Scott nodded. "Yeah. Of course. And thanks." I gave him a smile, as well as a nod, before walking off. On my way into school, I tried to figure out just exactly what I had gotten myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the bell rang to end first period, I could felt my heart beat pick up. This was the time that I was supposed to ask Liam to a party that wasn't even happening. The fear of getting rejected scared me, even though the party wasn't even real. Although, there was the fear of what would if we couldn't find away to get him out to the lake house to keep him safe.

As I got closer and closer to where I normally past him, I felt my heart beat quicken even more, if that was possible. I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself. I spotted him after a few seconds, and bit my lip. I had to do it, I had to ask him. When I spotted an opening in the line of people, I walked through. I saw Liam look at me as I started walking towards him. He just stared at me, and I tried my best to look good, and not embarrass myself.

Once I reached him, I stopped walking, and he did too. "Hey Liam." I said. He just looked at me, and replied, "Hey." It wasn't his normal, happy self though. I ignored it, trying to get through this as quickly as possible. "So, there's a party tonight, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" I asked, smiling. Liam looked at me in a way I had never seen him look before. It was a look of almost confusion. "What?" He asked. I started to gain nervousness at this point. "Um..threre's a party, do you want to go with me?" I asked again. "No." He said, looking down at me.

My eyes widened, and I could feel my heart stop. "What?" I asked softly, barley above a whisper. "I said no. You think that after what happened last night that I would want to go anywhere with you?" He asked. I was shocked at his words. Was he honestly blaming me for the bite? "You mean because of what happened at the hospital last night?" I asked. Liam nodded, anger in his face. "Yep." He said, his tone harsh. I could feel anger growing inside me. "I did nothing wrong-" "If you hadn't of shown up last night, then I wouldn't of had to try and protect you. I could've gotten away." He said, cutting me off. "With your one leg that wasn't hurt? And I was trying to be nice!" I said, shocked that I was acting this way. "I don't care what you were trying to do Destiny! Your just like every other girl!" He said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "You don't want to get to know me! You never did! You saw me as the good looking new guy, and that was it! You never wanted to get to know me!" Liam said. "Wow." I said, shaking my head. "What?" He asked. "Nothing. I just didn't realize how much of a jerk you were. I also didn't realize that you were so cocky and self conceded. Thanks for letting me realize that before it was too late." I said, before turning around, and walking away. I swallowed my tears back as I walked quickly through the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was walking out of my third period class, I got stopped my Kira. "Hey, what did he say?" She asked me as we stopped by a set of lockers. I let out a small sigh, and looked down. "He said no." I said softly, before looking back up at her. "What?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah. He said that after what happened last night, he didn't want to go anywhere with me. I don't even think we were every friends in the first place." I said. "Well, is everything okay?" She asked. I shrugged. "I'm fine." I said, which was clearly a lie. "I'm sorry Kira. I have to get to my next class." I said, before walking away, not wanting to cry in front of her, or anyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My next period was lunch, a time in which I normally sat with Liam. Although, today, I decided that that wasn't a great idea. I walked in, and sat at the table that my friends and I used to sit at. Except this time, I was alone. A few minutes later, my friends and Garrett walked over. They all sat down, and looked at me. "Why aren't you sitting over there?" Alissa said. I shrugged, not really wanting to tell them. "Does it have something to do with Liam?" Garrett asked, anger in his voice. I looked at him, not speaking. "What did he do?" He asked.