Chapter Three

Song for Chapter 3:

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I was happier then the day before. Knowing that I had talked to Liam, and hopefully gained a new friend, made me happy. Talking with him was easy, and the conversation was fun, and kept going. At times, that could be hard to do with Garrett. One of the best things, though, was that when I talked to Liam, I didn't think about Garrett often, if at all.

I sat in third period class, French, which I had with Liam. He was sitting in the same seat as yesterday, so I hadn't gotten to talk to him yet. As I was copying down notes from the board, I felt a small tap on my back. I turned around, and saw that the girl had a note in her hand. "Its from Liam." She whispered softly. I glanced back at Liam, to see him giving me a small smile. I smiled back, before taking the note gently, and turning back around in my seat.

Before I opened it, I looked to the teacher to make sure that he didn't see. When I was sure that he wasn't looking, I opened the note, looking down at the writing.

Meet me in the hall after class. -Liam

I smiled a little, and folded the note, sticking it into my jean pocket. I glanced up at the clock, and saw that we still had about fifteen minutes of class left. Letting out a small sigh, I leaned back in my chair, hoping that time would go by sooner.

As soon as the bell rung, signaling that third period was over, I stood up, grabbing my binder, and slinging my bag over my shoulder. I made my way out the door, and saw Liam already standing there, waiting. "Hey." He said, as we began to walk through the crowded hall. "Hey." I replied, looking over at him. "So, what did you need?" I asked. Liam looked ahead, and shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing really. We just haven't talked, and I wanted to talk to you today." He said, averting his gaze back to me. I felt my cheeks heat up at his words, and a smile tug at my lips. I looked down to try the hide the blush. "Well, I'm glad you did." I said, looking back up. "So, what do you have next period?' He asked. "Well, I have lunch, and then history." I said, stopping as I reached my locker. As I put the combination in, he leaned against the locker next to mine. "I have lunch next too. Do you and your friends maybe want to sit with us?" He asked. I smiled a little wider, and popped my locker open, before looking at him. "Sure." I said, and I saw his smile grow as I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch had gone by smoothly. Everyone got along perfectly, and my friends also found a friend in Liam as well. The people that sat with us were three of my friends, Garrett, Violet, Mason, and, of course, Liam and I. It was actually pretty fun. We all had a lot in common, so that helped. Liam and I also had a chance to talk in Science. We had ended up finishing the experiment early last period, so we ended up talking for he last ten minutes of class, which I did not mind at all.

It was already sixth period, Gym. It wasn't one of my favorite classes, but I had to take it if I wanted to graduate. This weeks sport was soccer, which I was okay at, but not exactly the best. Liam and I had been put on separate teams, which was actually pretty fun for us. The whole team rivalry thing didn't exactly work for us though. Every time I got the ball, which was very rare, he would act like he was blocking, but really let me past so that I got a good grade for participation.

At the moment, I had the ball, and was trying to get past Liam. I kicked it around a little as I got in front of him, and he tried to steal it from me. Although, just as I was going past him, he tried to kick the ball again, making me trip over his leg. I fell to the ground, the ball rolling away as I did. I sat up a little, my cheeks a deep shade of red from embarrassment. Liam ran over, and knelt down. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern in his voice. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said. "Liam! Destiny!" The teacher yelled, causing both of us to look up. Liam stood up, and held out his hand. I took it, and stood up. "Thanks." I said to Liam, smiling, "No problem." He replied. "You alright?" The teacher yelled. I looked over at her, and nodded. "Fine." I yelled back, looking at Liam. We both laughed a little about what had just happened, before running back to continue playing.