2

Bakugo's POV

I'm about to call that electric bitch, to see if he knows anything, when I get a text from an unknown number. What? I open the text expecting to tell some mother fucker the have the wrong number when I read the text.

Unknown: I bet you're looking for him. Aren't you?

My hand starts shaking with rage. This isn't someone texting the wrong number or somethig dumb like that. Could they be talking about Kirishima? They must. Was he kidnapped? What else could have happened. I immediately text back.

Me: Who are you? What are you talking about?

Unknown: Oh, I think you know what I'm talking about...

Me: Where did you take him?

Unknown: Oh that's not important. I'm surprised you're not asking about his well being?

Me:What did you do to him?

Unknown: *sent photo*

I feels tears running down my face. I'm so mad. If they laid a finger on my Kirishima, someones going to die.  I quickly wipe my tears away. I never cry, what the fuck is wrong with me. I take a shaky deep breath and open the photo.

I gasp. It's a picture of a ripped piece of light blue denim, covered in blood. I've seen that kind of fabric before. Kirirshima has a pair of shorts that exact color. A sob escapes my mouth. I'm doing everything in my power not to start bawling.  Now I'm mad.

Me: What do you want?

Unknown: I want you to join us. If you join the league of villains, I'll let him go.

I don't respond. What do I do? I can't join the league. But...I need to save Kiri. He's hurt and its my fault. He needs help. He needs my help. I don't want him to get hurt. I need to tell someone about this. I pick up my phone to see another text.

Unknown: Oh, and if you tell anyone about this, Kirishima may not make it out of this in one piece.

Shit. I start to panic. I'm having trouble breathing. It feels like the walls are closing in on me. I hold my head in my hands. Shit. I thought I grew out of this. I haven't had a panic attack in so long. Soon enough, everything goes black.

Kirishima's POV

Shigaraki brings the knife down, cutting my cheek. I can feel blood dripping down my face. I flinch, and turn away from his blade. The cut stings. The psychopath in front of me starts laughing. He brings down the knife again. This time, stabbing my leg. I scream. My leg is throbbing. With every beat of my heart bringing a new wave of pain across my leg. Tears start rolling down my face.

He pulls the knife out of my thigh, taking a bloody piece of fabric with it. I scream again. He laughs at my pain. What the fuck is wrong with him. I struggle against the ropes holding my arms in place.

"Why the fuck am I here? Why are you doing this to me you fucking psychopath", I ask him, my voice weak, but the anger in it is clear.

He suddenly slaps me in the face, hard. Right across the cut on my cheek. My face starts burning, I hiss in pain.

"Don't talk to me like that again", He says suddenly serious, "I'll be back later, try to stay alive till then"

He walks out the door, closing it behind him. The room becomes dark again. I'm getting dizzy. I hear something dripping. It sounds like someone didn't fully turn off the faucet or something. It took me a minute to realize that it was my blood, dripping off my leg. My eyelids start to feel heavy. A few minutes later, everything goes black.

~~~time skip brought to you by my loud ass birds~~~~

I wake up in the same fucking room. You know, I was kind of hoping that it was just a dream. I no longer hear blood dripping off of my leg. I look down at my leg. It looks awful. A big bloody hole in the middle of my  left thigh. I wonder what time it is. I wonder what DAY it is! I wait for what feels like hours, then someone walks in. The blinding light comes in again. I look up at who it is.

Shit. It's that hand motherfucker. He's holding something in his hand. He's holding it with his pinky up. It reminds me of how Uraraka holds literally everything.

"What the fuck do you want?", I ask him quietly.

I can't see his facial expectation because of that stupid fucking hand on his face, which bothers me. I don't know what he intends to do to me this time. He holds whatever is in his hand up to my face. I turn away. He grabs my jaw and turns my head towards the object. He then puts his pinky down on my neck. My jaw and neck stark to burn. I wince. It feels like my skin is burning off. 

That's when I hear something.

"Hello?", I hear an angry, but familiar voice call out. I realize the object is a cell phone.

I swallow my pain. I know who's on the phone. Someone I miss more than anyone else.

"Bakugo?"