Imagine : Taking The Blame | Iron Man ✔️

Start from the beginning

You guys kept on talking for a couple hours until you heard commotion downstairs. The two of you rushing down, you both prepared to fight intruders. Shoulders relaxing, it was just Piper and the boys in the kitchen.

Shoulders once again tense, you saw their mess. Peter had a scowl on his face and started talking.
"Why the hell is the kitchen a mess? Clean this up now!" He yelled.

Pietro laughed. "Have some fun brother! Join us!"

"Enough Pietro! You're an adult so start acting like one for crying out loud! Clint and Piper, I'm disappointed in you both!"

Piper had tears in her eyes. "It was Y/N. I was forced do this! He/she used his/her freaky mutant powers. Y/N was the freak who did this!" She shouted.

Opening your mouth to speak, Peter shook his head. Dragging you into the living room, you guys picked up the demolished pillows when you were cut of by jingles in the doorknob.

Letting himself in, Tony had disgust and anger in his eyes. He directed those at you.

"Y/N! What the hell did I say to you, you indecent child! And Parker! I thought I taught you better than this!" He boomed.

"Mr.Stark it wasn't us I swear. It was your other daughter and the boys!" Peter said with despair.

"It wasn't Piper and I know that for a fact. Stop lying!" Massaging his temples, Tony spoke again.
"Y/N take Peter with you and go to your room. I'll be talking with you both in a hour or so."

...

Bursting into your room it was Piper again. Why did she always come in here?

"You get what you deserve you freaks!" She sang.

Reaching your limit, you stepped in front of her and slapped her. "You can say that to me, but not Peter, who has always been there for you even when you took him for granted. Now get out!" Eyes glowing a vibrant colour, she ran off obviously going to tell your father.

"Y/N, I appreciate you did but you didn't have to do that... Tony's going to kill you and I can't stand it." He said sombrely.

Sitting beside him you replied. "Peter listen, when dad came home, I read his mind and when he went to "work", he was at a international boot camp for troubled kids! He was going to send me there until I'm 20! That's 6-7 years in there!"

Standing up, you went in your closet and packed your bags.

Peter eyes widened when he realized you were running away. "Y/N where are you going to go then?"

You didn't look at him as you were frantically packing. "I have a friend. He's a good person and he's special like me and similar like you. Really similar if you ask me. His name is Miles. A school friend."

"Miles Morales?" Peter questioned.

How did he know Miles? "Yeah... you know him?"

Parker laughed awkwardly. "Long story! I hear Tony go!"

You didn't want to leave. Leaving the people you loved most really hurt but if you didn't, you'd be in this position again for the rest of your life. You couldn't take this anymore from the others, your dad, or even your sister. You'd really miss Nat, Steve, Sam, Bucky, and especially Peter.

Peter Parker, your "uncle", was in college and still fighting crime. He was your favourite as he never forgot about you, and enjoyed you more than Piper. You'd miss him and his humour, awkwardness, and inventions. He was the father figure that Tony couldn't provide.

Opening your window, you looked at Peter. Quickly hugging him, you pulled away and went through the window. With a salute and a head nod, you jumped off the ledge and landed safely, with your powers of course.

Getting away as far as you could, you took out your phone and pulled out the tracking device then dialled Miles.

The phone rang for a couple of seconds until he picked it up.

"Y/N? I'm putting on my suit where are you?" He asked worriedly.

You smiled. "How did you know I needed you?"

"I had a feeling."

~~~

I rewrote this entire thing.
Probably will be a part 2 I know a lot of you asked.

- BingeReaderClub

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would leave too if I was treated like that.
Didn't really edit.

- BingeReaderMarvel