Chapter 19: The Emperor's wrath

Fury-class transports were commonly utilized by prominent Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors as their bases of operations throughout important missions on which they were assigned. For this the interior included a large communications room with a holoprojector, as well as cabins for the ship's crew and a conference room.

The bridge was located in the center at the front of the ship. It featured numerous computer panels as well as seats for the pilot and co-pilot, all overlooked by the commanding officer's seat in the center of the bridge. The weaponry of the Imperial interceptor was four high powered laser cannons and missiles to inflict a large amount of damage in a short time along with military grade shielding in order to survive space battles and starfighter combat situations. The Imperial Interceptor was also easily upgradable for a variety of situations.

Now, however, they were used by the New Sith Empire. Being largely outdated, they were modernized by the IRB - Imperial Research Bureau. It was a number of state funded facilities, which was split in different branches, specializing in creating own kinds of techs. In order to get there, you have to pass numerous tests with the highest results.

One of that ships was a gift from the Emperor to Komand on her birthday. Well, he knew how to make a unique present. Usually it was a car, and he gifted her a starship armed to teeth. Currently that ship was approaching the capital of the steadily growing Empire. Danny let her visit the prisoner. Not much of a prisoner, actually, Admiral Sul'r was put under home arrest. Phantom didn't want to make his friend feel bad, so he didn't throw him in prison. No, he was put under guard in his apartment in the city under constant watch.

The biggest punishment he had was watching the daily news.

Komand landed on special landing platform and went out of the ship. The platform remained separated from the rest of spaceport, so it won't bother anyone. She then took a taxi and got to the apartments. They were positioned on considerable distance from the Government District, for safety reasons. Well, actually, the district only consisted the Palace, but it was big enough to be considered one. The government consisted only the council of Grand Moffs and Military leadership, all of which were doing their job inside the special hall.

After entering the building Komand used the elevator to get upstairs. One door in particular stood out because of two guards standing near it. They were dressed in red armor and pointed red open helmets, with vibrospikes in their hands. When they saw her, the guards let her in, knowing that she was permitted to enter.

Moving through the small corridor, Komand entered the living room. She found Sul sitting on a sofa in front of TV in half asleep condition.

"Father," she called and the former admiral looked at her.

"Ah, Komand," he greeted, shifting on his seat. "Back from your 'Master's' campaigns?" He asked sarcastically.

Komand sighed, sitting nearby on a soft couch. "When will you stop that?"

"When everything is back to normal," the old man grumbled.

"And by normal you mean how it was before?" Komand asked, crossing her hands.

"Yes."

"You talk about it every time we meet, father. Could at least ask how I am doing," she said bitterly.

Sul sighed. "I'm sorry, my dear. I'm just on edge. I'm sick of sitting here without doing anything."

"But you wanted to retire anyway."

"Does this seem like retirement? I can't even go for a walk, they watch me nonstop. I planned on spending my time fishing or hunting. Not sitting in this room without anything to do. And what about our ancestral mansion near the sea? Has it become public house yet?"