Chapter 13: Defending the stronghold

A.N. It's a real headache to publish chapies with local wifi. Have good holidays, and pick good hotels.

"Let me get this straight. You moved an entire fleet..."

"Aha."

"Through the entire galaxy in seconds."

"You are completely right, dear Haseas," Danny grinned, biting on a fruit.

He needed to restore his energy. They had little time before the enemy fleet arrives, but he still was casually eating. Phantom already ordered the fleet to take positions. Since he didn't know about the size of the upcoming enemy forces, but he knew from where they will arrive, he decided to set a trap. The enemy didn't know about his fleet as well, so every ship he got could become a trump card if he used them properly. Danny already moved the fleet in required positions.

"This is freaking nuts," the orange skinned man shook his head.

"What makes you say this?" Danny asked confused, making another bite.

"If there is an entire race of space tearing beings than I don't know how to feel about this."

Phantom laughed. "Well, you can relax, then. There are only two besides me who can do that. However, they never made portals THAT big."

"Sir!" Ensign interrupted their conversation. "The imperial fleet is entering the system."

"Haseas, you know what to do. Transmission is over."

Phantom turned off the communicator, stood up and walked to the illuminator. He had to move the chair closer later.

A few seconds later several ships emerged from hyperspace. Some were similar in design as Hyperion, but smaller. Some had triangle shape, just like star destroyers, but their bridges weren't high in the air, and were instead right on the deck. They had fewer ships than Phantom, twice less, but they were still heavily armed. Even while having an advantage in numbers, you must avoid any losses.

Danny's attention was caught by one cruiser in particular. He narrowed his eyes.

"Their flagship is that one," he pointed out.

"How do you know that, sir?" The ensign asked confused.

"Statement: My old Master was able to learn where his enemies were," everyone turned to HK. Man, he loved making sudden appearances. "It's not surprising that my new Master can do the same."

"HK, is right. I feel that their admiral is right there. Now let's wait for him to step into our little trap," Phantom smirked.

"Question: What exactly this trap means?"

"Haven't you noticed where we are positioned? They think we only have Hyperion, so they will attempt to use all their might without giving too much thought. Even go in a passageway between the planet and its moon, which is too close to it by the way. Three hundred spartans beated hundreds of persians while being in a narrow canyon."

"Objection: But this is space, not a canyon."

"Yes, it isn't. But what we need is our ships' destructive capabilities. My duplicates will know just the moment. Another part of our fleet will lock them from behind and open fire. The starfighters will fly above the moon and attack them from the top. This way we will prevent theirs from attacking us, they will be too busy protecting their own ships."

"That's...amazing," the ensign said in awe.

"Nothing amazing here, I simply want to win. Now, HK, I have an assignment for you, follow me."