Chapter 14//Goodnight Cal

Lucy's POV:

Yesterday was the best day ever!
I spent all night on my new iPhone I love it! I wish Ri was there, she had to move to Ireland a few weeks ago for work. Michael said he was going to dye my hair with me today while the rest of them go shopping.

"So Lucy who's ready to dye their hair?" Michael said excitedly.

"I am I am!" I jumped up and gave him a hug excited to have blue hair.

"Bye! you two have fun dyeing your hair!" Smiled Luke walking out the door with Calum and Ashton. All of them ready to start clothes shopping and food shopping. They are going to have a Twitcam tonight so they better get ready.

"Wait! Let me take a before and after picture." He took a picture and then said bye and gave me a hug, and left.

Waving goodbye.

"So do you wanna get some food first then we can dye our hair?" Michael asked happily.

"Sounds great!" I sprinted to the kitchen.

"So what do you want to eat?" Michael asked looking in the fridge and the cupboards.

"Vegemite on toast?" I suggested taking a seat on the couch.

"Yum sounds delicious!" He got the bread and Vegemite putting the bread in the toaster.

I took out two cups and put the kettle on to make tea. I took out the tea bags, sugar and milk and placed them on the table.

"So how many times have you dyed your hair?" I asked Mikey pouring the boiling water into the cup.

"I don't really know loads of times." Michael grinned.

I laughed knowing Mikey probably didn't even know what colour his hair was right now.

*pop*

Mikey took the toast out, put them on plates and start spreading Vegemite on the slices.

"Yum." I was watching Mikey with the toast, I put six sugars in Mikeys tea and eight sugars in mine and a drop of milk.

"Here you go madam!" Mikey exclaimed while placing a plate with two slices of toast and Vegemite on the table in front of me.

When we finished eating and drinking our tea we opened the two boxes of hair dye, Mikey took out his blonde hair dye (he wanted to go back blonde)

"Um okay let's get something to put on the floor so if we drop some dye on it so it won't stain." He said while we walked into the bathroom.

"Here use this." I said handing him a newspaper. He smiled and put a few pages on the floor.

"Oh I bought some junk food yesterday for us if we got hungry!" He said while running into the kitchen and opening the cupboards to get two big packets of Doritos, a big packet of magic stars and some packets of jellies.

"Let's put some music on!" Michael shouted putting his iPhone in the docking station and 'Let it go' from Frozen came on and we sang along.

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back any more! Let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door! " Me and Mikey sang.

"Let's go!" Michael shouted.

We opened up the blonde dye and mixed the liquid thing with the powder, most of the powder went everywhere!

"Ugh! That smells horrible!" Michael complained.

Michael wrapped a towel around me so I didn't get any dye on my skin or my clothes.