Chapter 33//Heroes

*two months later

Michael's POV:

I woke up from a deep sleep. I was still sitting in my chair in front of the two computer screens. I don't know how long I was staring at those screens for yesterday. Or I could say everyday since we installed them.
I looked in my mug of coffee. None left, I decided to make a fresh cup of coffee.
Luke and Calum were cuddled on the couch together. I walked into the kitchen Ashton was snoring softly sleeping in an uncomfortable position at the table. I decided not to wake any of them because of the lack of sleep over the past two months. When the coffee was finished brewing I took out three more mugs and filled them with coffee.

"I smell coffee." Ashton sat up his voice groggy from sleep.

"I made you a cup." I smiled handing him his cup of coffee.

"Thanks Mikey." He smiled taking a sip of the coffee.

"Your welcome." I sat down at the table watching the coffee swirl in my mug.

"Anything new with the security cameras?" He asked looking up from his coffee.

"Nope same shit different day." I sighed.

We were interrupted by a sleepy Luke and Calum, walking into the kitchen. Picking up their coffee and joining us at the table. Their hair was sticking up in all kinds of places.

"Have a nice sleep." I smirked watching them lazily drink their coffee.

Luke cleared his throat before speaking.

"Yeah, but it would've been better if there wasn't anyone snoring in my ear." Luke glared at Calum.

"It's not my fault it's just the way I am." He put his hands up in defence laughing.

"Yeah Luke it's just the way he is." Ashton said sassily before bursting out laughing.

"Wait guys how old is Jake now?" Calum asked reading the fine print on Lucy's adoption certificate.

"He's sixteen now, I think why?" Ashton asked.

Calum's face dropped, he held out the certificate so we all could see it, pointing to the fine print. We all looked at it wide eyed.
I couldn't believe it. They never told us this.

Lucy's POV:

Nothing exciting has happened the past two months. I've only read two men's thoughts so far. But I'm never allowed leave the warehouse which means I haven't been outside in three months.
They let me have showers in a disgusting changing room where I presume where the workers in the old factory used to wash themselves and change. The only thing I can do is read books and write in my notebook they gave me.
I held the small heart shaped silver locket in my hands, examining the picture of all of us in front of our home.

"I'm coming home." I whispered.

Thinking somehow someone would hear me.
I was interrupted by Kiril barging into my room with three other men.

"Grab her." He pointed to me.

Two of the men held my arms tightly the third placing a black bag over my head. I screamed but they ignored me. They dragged me out of the room and put me into a car.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

No one answered me and the car started, driving off to another unknown location.

Michael's POV:

"Guy, guys!" I shouted looking at the computer screens.

"What is it?" Ashton said frantically.