Chapter 12//The fun fair

Lucy's POV:

We all got out of the car dressed in our clothes we purchased from the shopping mall.

"Who's ready to go on all the rides?" Michael shouted.

"I'm ready!" I shouted back throwing my hands up in the air.

As we got closer I could see the big ferris wheel, there was two roller coasters, a spinny thing and free fall. I was so excited!

"Can I get some cotton candy?" I asked excitedly I always wanted to try some cotton candy.

"Sure I really want some to." Michael replied happily.

We were just a few minutes away from the fun fair and the sun came out and shone brightly.

"I'll race ya!" Calum said running to the entrance.

"Not if I get there first!" Luke shouted playfully running towards Calum and the entrance.

"Come on Lucy." Ashton encouraged whilst he crouched down, and I jumped onto his back.

He stood up and ran to the entrance.

Michael was running behind us.

Ashton could run really fast with an extra person on his back.

We were catching up to Calum and Luke, while Michael was still behind us.

While Ashton was running I looked at his hair, it looked really soft and fluffy and it was natural dark kinda blonde. Not like my red hair. Ugh.

Then a thought struck me what if I dyed my hair like Michael's?

He had blonde hair and he probably wanted a change so he dyed it multiple times.

We then caught up with them, they stopped running because they were to tired.

"Come on Michael!" Ashton shouted to Michael who was still walking behind us.

"Okay!" Michael shouted back.

Picking up his pace and running really fast towards us.

Calum and Michael ran into the entrance like little kids, so did I.

Ashton went to buy some tickets for the rides.

He came back with a load of tickets.

"Okay fifteen each, and the guy told us Lucy has to be accompanied by an adult for all of the rides." He added.

"OK, Lucy what do you want to go on first?" Luke asked.

I didn't know I was just so excited a whole day spent in a fun fair!

"Can we go on the roller coasters?" I asked excitedly.

"Sure!" Calum added.

"I'm sitting beside Lucy!" Luke added.

"But I wanted to sit beside Lucy." Calum pouted.

"You can sit beside her on any other ride." Luke replied.

"Okay." Calum replied.

"Let's go!" Michael shouted running to the red roller coaster.

We gave the man at the roller coaster two tickets each. We piled into our seats, I sat beside Luke.

"Now Lucy if you get scared just tell me okay?" Luke added smiling m at me.

"Of course I won't be scared Luke." I replied with a smile.

"Okay then." He said.

And gave me a big side hug, because we were sitting on the roller coaster.