Chapter 28//Answers, please?

Please come back!

A voice screamed in my head and woke me up. Where am I again? I looked around Luke was sleeping beside me and Josh and Daniel were in the other bed asleep. Oh yeah we abandoned our home before being shipped off to the middle of nowhere. I decided to explore my surroundings. I opened the door quietly not to wake the sleeping boys. There was four other doors upstairs. I walked down stairs, and back into the kitchen. I needed to know what was going on. Calum's phone was on the table. I unlocked it, he had ten missed calls from an unknown number.

"What are you doing down here?" A voice startled me.

I jumped and put the phone back quickly.

"Oh hi." It was Calum.

Calum walked over to his phone and picked it up looking at its screen.

"What were you doing on my phone?" He asked me suspiciously.

"I want to know what's going on." I asked sternly.

"You don't want to know the truth." He said quietly.

The truth always hurts

"But I do, who's gun went off last night?" I asked wanting to know answers.

"It was my gun.The only thing I'll tell you is that, we didn't adopt you from the orphanage by chance." And he walked away.

"Wait I need to know more!" I shouted.

But he didn't turn around he continued walking.
What did he mean they didn't adopt me by chance was it all planned out? How was I supposed to find answers if my family aren't giving them to me? I didn't know what to do so I went back up to the room where I slept. I crawled in beside Luke, I just wanted my old life back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I was awoken by the sound of Michael eating.

"Do you want some?" He asked
handing me the plate of toast.

"Yes please." I picked up a slice of toast and took a bite of it.

I'm still angry at them for keeping secrets from me. If it's about me then they can tell me I won't be mad.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" I asked him after eating my slice of toast.

He sighed.

"We weren't going to tell you because we didn't want to scare you." Michael half whispered.

"I won't be scared I just want to know the truth." I pleaded.

"We know you can read people's minds."

"How could you know? I didn't even know myself."

"We'll tell you when you're much older cookie." Michael patted my head, walking away.

"But I want to know now!" I shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: That was like the shortest chapter ever I'm thinking of new ideas!
And OH MY GOD GUYS I WENT TO THE 5SOS CONCERT LAST NIGHT IN DUBLIN IT WAS AMAZINGG!! AND ME AND MY FRIEND WERE GOING TO GO TO THE HEY VIOLET ACOUSTIC BUT WE GOT ON THE WRONG BUS AND WE MISSED IT :( BUT WE STOOD AT THE BACK ENTRANCE FOR FIVE HOURS AND I SAW LUKES ANKLES😱😱