Chapter 13//Lucy's Birthday

It's been one year now since I was adopted by the most awesomest family ever! And today is my BIRTHDAY!

I felt excitement rush through my body as my alarm clock woke me up at 8 o'clock.

I ran into Luke's bedroom and started jumping on his bed.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!" I shouted.

"Ugh." Luke moaned.

But then he smiled and brought me in for a hug.

"It sure is boo, and guess what?" He smiled at me with his blue eyes.

"What?" I asked excitedly.

"We have PRESENTS!" We shouted excitedly waking everyone up.

"YAY!" I shouted also waking everyone up.

Ashton came into Luke's bedroom rubbing his eyes.

"Ugh it's too early." He complained.

My smile fell did he forget?

"But it's not to early FOR LUCY'S BIRTHDAY!" He shouted, and jumped onto Luke's bed giving me a tight hug.

Then Michael ran in screeching his war screech.

"ITS LUCYS BIRTHDAY!" He shouted.

He dived head first onto Luke's bed and lifted me up and gave me the biggest cuddliest hug ever!

"Where's Calum?" I asked.

"Wait I think I hear him now, let's see what he's doing." Ashton whispered.

"You stay here Lucy." Luke smiled and all the boys exited the room.

Luke's POV:

"What flavoured cake did we order again?" I whispered.

"Her favourite chopped strawberries with chocolate mousse." Michael whispered probably daydreaming about the cake.

The cake looked delicious it was a two tier chopped strawberries and chocolate mousse sponge cake covered in chocolate icing topped with strawberries on the top with white chocolate flowers and the words "Happy 9th birthday Lucy!" With a love heart underneath it.

We put nine candles around the cake and then Ashton lit the candles.

Lucy's POV:

I didn't have to wait that long because then Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke walked in carrying the biggest cake I've ever seen.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUCY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

They all sung really loudly, especially Michael.  I blew out all the candles and they told me to make a wish. I made my wish, I didn't want to tell anybody so I kept it a secret.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" I beamed with a huge smile on my face.

"Close your eyes for a second." Ashton insisted.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened my eyes they all had wrapped presents in their hands. There was so much!

"Oh oh! open my present first!" Michael insist, handing me a bag of wrapped presents.

I smiled and took out a card. I opened it the card was yellow, blue and pink striped with a dark blue bow on top with 'Lucy' in big letters on it, I read out:
"Happy birthday my little princess! I've enjoyed every single day with you! I never want this to change I love you <3 happy birthday Lucy!

Love you forever Mikey x <3."

"Awww thank you Mikey." I gave him a big hug.

He blushed a little bit and smiled and gave me another big huge and whispered;