You shut your phone down and tried to sleep.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I put my phone on the table and looked at the clock which making a 'click' sound that I only hearing at that time..
" its too late and I'm not the person who stood up all night..what hapened to me?
I think she gonna be a part of my this kind of craziness...!!"
I tried to sleep...closed my eyes forcefully.. And all I can see is her smiling face..
Its killing me..she is soo cute and and a little chubby..i say..
I smirked. And tried to sleep.

End of p.o.v

Morning.
You woke up and ran to balcony.. You want to know whether he woke up or not..the room was dark.

"Hmm well.. He slept at late..so probably he wouldn't woke up by now.." you sighed and get back to your daily routines.
* * * * * *
You went to college early.

"The weather is so good there in this early.." you mumbled.
You didn't noticed the beauty of your college atmosphere because you didn't came here once until the last bell rang.
You entered to your calss room and nobody was there.
You sat on your place and yawned..while looking around.

You Streached your arms up and layed on desk with your head rest on your arms.
You bagan to take a nap.
.
.
.
The noises makes your sleep broken and you opened your eyes.

The room were filled with pupils and class getting started.

After a while of lecture you got bored and started to flip your book pages.

You saw a phone number noted on one of the pages. You smiled brightly when you saw that. Its taehyung's..

You bit your lower lip and recalled yesterdays chating event.

You blushed.
" what will be he gonna talk to me? Is he going ask me to go to a date with him? Ey...never..he must have a girlfriend for sure.."
You sighed. But that is the thing which you want to hear it from him...
* * *

Evening 4pm.

You ran out from college to got bus and you succeeded. You sat near window and that reminds you of the second meeting of you and tae.
You started giggling with out knowing you were in public.
The lady sat beside you were glaring at you by your actions.

You sat properly when you noticed that lady.
And you got down from the bus and walked towards coffebay. You stood to cross the road to reach coffeebay and you gave a look to that shop.

You saw taehyung sat inside there near the glass window and He found you too. He wore a black T-shirt and black jeans and a black jacket on him.
He looked so handsome. You can say that by stood from there too.

Tae hyung's p.o.v

I found her stood on the road side about cross. That white shirt and blue jeans really suites her well.
My heart getting beat so fast and i cleared my throat. Shall i ask for a date all at first?
Noo that's not fair. First of all i have to confirm whether she have a boy friend or not...

Tae's phone rang.
He accept the phone with out looking who it is.
" hello.. Tae..where are you now?" someone asked from the other line..

" oh..iam at seoul"
tae replied while looking at you crossing the road.
He sighed after you finished crossing..such a caring man..😘

" I know that you are at seoul but i wonna know that the person sat near the window of coffee bay is you or not." said from the other line.

Tae checked his phone to know who it is and his eyed widened..
" ya..why are you here?" tae yelled.

" ooh..okay..so its you..wait for me.. I will be ther-"
" don't dare to come here..okay??" tae shouted and hung up without let the other line to complete their words.

You enterd the shop and he gave you a handsome smile while put his phone back to his pocket.

You sat against him.
He stared at you by placing a smile on his face.
You managed your bag and things to be placed and looked at him.
He coughed after you caught him staring at you.
He turned his head and called the waiter.
He ordered two capuccinos after asking about your likes.

Deep silence. You two were bacame nervous. Tae hang his head down while fidgeting his fingers.

So you decided to broke the silence.

" w-what you wonna talk to me?"
He looked at you.. And sat straight.
He cleared his throat and began to speak.
"well..I w-wonna ask- ehem" he coughed.
"What is it? " you asked him while hiding your eagerness to hear what he gonna telling..
" ah..you know y/n...I..I w-want to know t-that.."

Taehyung couldn't complete his word because someone broke your chat by stood in front of you two while screaming out loud...

"EXCUJJI MEEE"

He laughed at you two shownig a cute kiddy smile that makes his eyes turned to a thin line..

A handsome but a cuteness overloaded guy who was busy with traling his fingers through his hair after looked at tae and then surprised after noticed you with taehyung.

Taehyung stood up by rolling his eyes.

"JIMIN AH.."