Urgent!!

*Read please,All of it!*

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

I can't believe that i finished it.

And i am gald i did.

I wish you all enjoyed reading it cause i enjoyed writing it a lot.

I felt like i was one of the charachters, like i was actually living with them.

I also want to thank each one of you who sticke for the end and gave it a chance.

And i want to give a specail thanks and shoutout to my favourite two readers who stuck to the book from the begining and kept voting and reading every chapter i publish. Even if they didn't notice but they are the ones who kept me motivated and determined to continue this book and i am really thankful for you both.
babbyheidi
gdxvbvvbbb
Thanks a lot guys it really meant a lot to me having your support in my first completed story.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

I hope you all check out my new story and give it a chance as well.

It will be a short story, it won't take of much of your time. I mean that how i planned it in my mind, so i hope in writting it will be short as i predicted.

And i hope you like it and stick with me till i finish it.

It's called Bad Royals.

You will find it in my profile and here its cover and summary.

Summary.

In our modern days. In these day, our days. In this centeury.

2 kingdoms  with 2 Royal families with diffrencies.

They soon will be reunited.

But to achieve that they have to pass through many difficulties and pass over a pact like a deal that will make them live in peace and harmony.

She the badass princess that's against everything and everyone found her cousin that's considered as her brother betrayed and  stabbed by his future wife.

while she fell for the brother of the  woman who stabbed her cousin and he felt the same.

But her family always came first so she kept her feelings hidden controlling them burying them deep in her heart that they soon would be forgotten.

What happens when she is the princess has pirorities and actions to take that go against her thoughts and claims.

like she is so against marriage and the responsibleties that came behinde it but she is still had to take that commitment.

What happens when she saves the traitors for someone she cares about but discovers soon that its the right thing to do.

Follow the badass princess that fear nothing and speaks her mind in her journey of betrayl and responsibleties with saving and laying everything in place again.