Chapter 13

Aubrey's Pov
I walk over to Justin and I sit next to him. I look at him. "Why the hell you ignoring me?" He looks at me "didn't you get back with your ex?" I look at him "don't you think if I did I would've told you Justin." He looks at me again "well how he get your address Aubrey if you didn't give it to him." I glare at him. "I don't fucking know Justin." I shake my head and i get up and walk back to my house. I get inside and I storm upstairs and I close and slam the door. I get my phone and I go to my contacts and I click on Justin's name and I block his number. I turn my phone off and I get up and I lock my door and I pin my hair up and I walk in my bathroom and I turn on the shower. I take off my clothes and I get in the shower and I let the hot water run down my face and I think to myself. I sigh and I take a shower and I get out and I dry off and put on my shorts and tank top. I turn the shower off and I walk out the bathroom and I get in the bed and I turn on the tv.
Justin's Pov
I get my phone out my pocket and I turn it back on and I try calling Aubrey but it goes straight to voicemail. I get up and I walk out the house and I walk next door and I knock on the door. I look at Bri and she let's me in. "Where's Aubrey?" Bri looks at me "Mhm she upstairs." I walk further in the house and I walk upstairs and I knock on Aubrey's door and I wait for her to open it. She gets up and opens the door for me with an attitude. "What the fuck you want Justin,I'm in the bed." I look at her "look I know you mad at me but can you calm down so we can talk?" She looks at me and folds her arms and rolls her eyes. I walk further in the room and I stand in front of her and I pull her in for a hug. "I'm sorry,I just got jealous you and him have history and we don't." She looks at me "and? What that mean Justin?" I look at her "can you please forgive me baby." She slightly smiles. "You lucky you cute, I guess I forgive you." I look at her "I won't get jealous anymore." She looks at me "I blocked your number earlier." She walks off and gets her phone and she unblocks me. I look at her "dang I see how you do me shorty." I sit on her bed and she looks at me "umm boy this ain't that type of party, you better go home and get in your own damn bed." I get up and I look at her "come over for a while I'll walk you back home." She rolls her eyes and she grabs her phone and we walk out the room. We walk downstairs and we walk outside and I look at her.