Chapter 6

Aubrey's Pov
I wait on Bri to come downstairs and we walk outside and get in her car and I put on my seatbelt. Bri looks at me "so, what did y'all do?" I look at Bri "nothing really,we went to the park and he took me to Applebee's". Bri nudges me "was he a gentleman?" I look at Bri "yes he actually was but Dylan called and texted me". Bri drives to my hotel and I turn on the radio and I look out the window. Bri look over at me "you good?" I glance at her "yeah I'm good, I'm just tired." Bri pulls up to the hotel and I get my room key out my purse and I get out the car and I walk to my car and I pop the trunk and I get my suitcases out and I walk up the stairs and I walk to my room and I get my key card and I open the door and I walk inside and I put my suitcases by the door and I close and lock the door and I pin my hair up and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower and I take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I take a shower and I sigh. I finish my shower and I get out and turn the shower off and I dry off and I put on my bra and panties and I put on one of my big oversized t-shirts. I walk out the bathroom and I get in the bed and I lay down and I get on my phone and I get a text from Justin.
Phone convo
Justin: hi beautiful, just trying to make sure you got to your hotel safely
Me: yes thanks for making sure
Justin: you're welcome gorgeous, but when you going to let me take you on a real date
Me: mhm maybe soon if you're lucky
Justin: so you saying I'm not lucky
Me: maybe you are or maybe you aren't
Justin: ooh I see how you do me now
Me: you got to earn it
Justin: oh don't worry I am, but ima let you get some rest I'll text you tomorrow cutie
End of convo
I softly smile and I put my phone on the charger and I go to sleep.
  Justin's Pov
I get up and I tell Jerome I'll holler at him tomorrow I walk outside and I get in my car and I drive home. I turn on the radio and I start thinking about Aubrey. I get home and I get out my car and I walk inside and I see my sister and Darien sitting on the couch. "Why y'all still up?" Darien looks at me "she wanted to know how your date went?" I look at Darien "it wasn't a date but it went great." Ashanti gets up and walks over to me "what's her name?" I look at her "her name is Aubrey." She looks at me "that's a pretty name." I look at her and Darien "I'm tired so ima go to bed". I walk upstairs and I go in my room and I take off my shoes and I lay across my bed and I get out my phone and I text Aubrey.
Phone convo
Me: hi beautiful, just trying to make sure you got to your hotel safely
Future bae😩😻:yes thanks for making sure
Me: you're welcome gorgeous, but when you going to let me take you on a real date
Future bae😩😻:mhm maybe soon if you're lucky
Me:so you saying I'm not lucky
Future bae😩😻:maybe you are or maybe you aren't
Me:ooh I see how you do me now
Future bae😩😻:you got to earn it
Me:oh don't worry I am, but ima let you get some rest I'll text you tomorrow cutie
End of convo
I smile and I see my door open and I see my sister and she walks inside. "I thought you was going to bed?" I look at her "I am I just had to check on her". She looks at me "you really like her don't you?" I nod my head. She gets up and walks towards the door "she better not hurt you". I look at her "she's not".
Dylan's Pov
It's been a week since Aubrey left me and I haven't seen or heard from her. I get up and I look at Destiny and I walk in the bathroom and I brush my teeth and I wash my face. I walk out the bathroom and I walk out the room,going downstairs. I sit on the couch and I turn on the tv. I watch tv for a while and I get up and I put on my shoes and I walk outside and I get in my car and I drive off. I drive around to clear my head.