Chapter 8

Aubrey's Pov
I follow Stacey to the next house and I pull up in the driveway and I get out and I see Justin arguing with some girl. I look at Bri and we follow Stacey in the house and I look around. I walk upstairs and I look around up there for a little and I walk back downstairs "I like it, I'll take it," Bri looks at me "you just saying that cause it's next door to Justin's house." I look at Bri "no I'm not girl." Stacey hands me the paper work and I sign it and I write her a check and she hands me the keys. I take the keys and me and Bri walk outside and I lock the door. We get in the car and I drive to Wal-Mart. Bri looks at me "so when we going furniture shopping?" I glance over at her "soon". Bri looks at her phone and she answers it. I turn the radio down and I pull up in Wal-Mart's parking lot and we get out and we walk inside. I get a basket and I push it around the store. I get me a blow up mattress and I put it in the basket and I get me some sheets and a blanket. I push the basket to the front of the store and I wait in line. I check my phone and I call Justin.
Phone convo
Me:hi
Justin:why you dry,you mad at me
Me:no why would I be mad, I'm just tired
Justin:I'm just making sure you're not and why you not at home in the bed then
Me:sorry I didn't text you back earlier I was busy,I don't have a bed yet
Justin: you good you was house hunting and you can come over and sleep in my bed
Me: it was exhausting and haha 😂 you tried it
Justin: you'll be alright and I'm being serious why you laughing
Me: shut up boy and too bad cause you not getting me in your bed
Justin: make me shorty and why you playing
Me: bye lil boy
End of convo
I shake my head and giggle. I wait for the cashier to ring my stuff up and I pay her and I grab my pages and me and Bri walk out the store. We walk to my car and I put my bags on the backseat. I get in the car and I put on my seatbelt and I drive back to my new house. Bri looks at me "so you and Justin". I look over at her "don't girl, we just friends". Bri looks at me "Yeah for now".
Justin's Pov
I tell Britney to leave and I walk back in the house and I look at Ashanti and I hear my phone ring and I answer it.
Phone convo
Future bae😩😻: hi
Me:why you dry,you mad at me
Future bae😩😻:no why would I be mad, I'm just tired
Me:I'm just making sure you're not and why you not at home in the bed then
Future bae😩😻:sorry I didn't text you back earlier I was busy,I don't have a bed yet
Me:you good you was house hunting and you can come over and sleep in my bed
Future bae😩😻:it was exhausting and haha 😂 you tried it
Me: you'll be alright and I'm being serious why you laughing
Future bae😩😻:shut up boy and too bad cause you not getting me in your bed
Me:make me shorty and why you playing
Future bae😩😻:bye lil boy
End of convo
I shake my head and I smile a little my sister walks over to me "that better have been my sister n law Aubrey." I look at her "it was her now get out my business." I get up and I walk outside and I sit on the porch and I see a car pull up next door and I see Aubrey get out. I get up and I walk over to her. "Let me help you with that." She looks at me "Mhm ok lil boy". I shake my head and I slightly laugh "I'm not a lil boy."Bri gets out the car and looks at us "ok you two stop flirting." I get her bags out her car and I follow behind her and we walk in the house. She looks at me "you can just sit the bags on the floor." I sit the bags on the floor and I look at her "so we neighbors now,I can bother you anytime I want." She rolls her eyes "no cause I'm not going to open my door for you." I fake like I'm hurt "wow I see how you do me." She looks at me. "You'll be alright." Bri walks in the house with Ashanti following behind her. I turn around and I look at her "Aubrey this is by sister Ashanti and Ashanti this Aubrey the girl I've been telling you about." Aubrey turns around and holds out her hand "it's nice to meet you Ashanti." My sister shakes her hand and they both start talking to each other. I look at them "ok I didn't introduce y'all so y'all can become best friends." They both look at me and they start back talking.