Chapter 11

Aubrey's Pov
A couple months later
I hear a knock on the door and I get up and walk downstairs and I open the door for Bri and Ashanti and I look at them. Bri walks in the house. "When you and Justin gone be a couple cause y'all been friends for some months now." I look at Bri "he hasn't asked me yet,so I'm waiting on him." Ashanti looks at me "you sure you ready tho?" Bri looks at Ashanti "bih if she ain't ready she better get ready." I look at the both of them "y'all crazy". Ashanti says "I'm just ready for you to be my sister n law,because you already one of my best friends." Bri looks at Ashanti and says "you like sugar coating shit,just keep it 100 with her." I look at Bri "everybody's not like you,maybe she likes being nice." Ashanti looks at me "right I'm a nice person." Bri looks at the both of us "ok that's why people run over y'all,cause they take y'all kindness for weakness." I look at Bri "just come on and help me pick out an outfit,so we can go." We walk upstairs and I hear my phone ring . Bri and Ashanti says " must be Justin", I look at them & giggle a lil . I pick up the phone and answer it.
Phone convo
Future hubby 😈: hi beautiful
Me: wassup
Future hubby😈: I got a question
Me: hmm what's the question
Future hubby😈: can I take you somewhere fancy,cause I got to ask you something
Me: hmm yeah
Future hubby😈: I'll see you later on tonight
Me: wait you want to take me tonight
Future hubby😈: yes beautiful I do, I haven't seen you in a while
Me: awe the Lil baby miss me
Future hubby😈: you know you lucky you cute
Me: ooh so now I'm just cute mhm i gotcha Lil baby
End of convo
I put my phone back on the charger and I walk to the top of the stairs yell Bri and Ashanti name. They come upstairs and they look at me and Bri says "girl why you yelling?" I look at Bri "Cause Justin said he taking me somewhere fancy tonight,cause he got to ask me something and I need something to wear."
Justin's Pov
I look at Jerome "Ima ask her tonight bro." Jerome looks at me "it's about time,cause it's been months." I giggle "I know,I know man." I get up and I walk outside and sit on the porch and I light me up a blunt. Jerome walks outside and sits in the chair next to me "pass the blunt bro." I pass him the blunt and I see this unfamiliar car pull up Aubrey's driveway and I tap Jerome "yo who's that?" Jerome looks at me "idk." I see a man get out and I watch him walk up to Aubrey's house and I glare at him. I finish my blunt and I get up and I walk over to Aubrey's house. I walk inside and I mean mug the dude.
Dylan's Pov
I go over my Mom's house and I get out and walk inside. I sit down on the couch and I talk to my mom. "Do you know where Aubrey lives?" She looks at me " don't go over that girl house and bother her, she left you for a reason." I look at my mom "but I still got feelings for her mom." She shakes her head " you had your chance with her and you ruined it." My cousin walks downstairs and she tells me Aubrey's new address and I get up and I walk outside and I get in my car and I drive to Aubrey's house. I pull up in Aubrey's driveway and I get out the car and I walk up to her house and I walk inside and I tell her name. I turn around and I see some dude mean mugging me . "We got a problem or something my nigga." He walks up on me and Aubrey walks downstairs and gets in between us. She looks at me disgusted "Dylan how the hell you get my address and what the fuck are you doing here?" I grab her hand and I pull closer to me "I came to get you back, you know you miss me."