Chapter 10

Aubrey's Pov
I pull up in my driveway and I see Justin walking over. I get out the car I look at Justin. "What Justin,why you looking at me like that?" He shakes his head "Nothing shorty but can we talk,I need to ask you something?" I  look at him. "Yeah but you want to talk now or?" He looks at me "not now later." I shake my head and I walk in the house and I walk upstairs and I take off my shoes and I lay down on my blowup mattress and I get on my phone. Bri and Ashanti walk upstairs and they walk in the room and look at me. I look up "what?" They both say "girl get downstairs and talk to Justin."I get up and I look at them "for what he downstairs with Jerome." I get up and I walk downstairs. I look at Jerome and I look at Justin. Bri and Ashanti walk downstairs. Justin gets up and walks over to me and he pulls me into the kitchen. I look at him and he looks at me for a while before he says anything. "Aubrey I wanted to ask you,will you let me take you out on a date tomorrow night?" I look at him "Mhm yes". I walk out the kitchen and I walk in the living room.
        Justin's Pov
I get up and I walk over to Aubrey and I pull her into the kitchen and I just look at her for a while. "Aubrey I wanted to ask you,will you let me take you out on a date tomorrow night?" She looks at me "Mhm yes". And she walks out the kitchen, I follow behind her and I look at her "I thought you was going to say something smart?" She looks at me "you just want me to say something smart lil boy". I look at her "I'm not a lil boy." She looks at me funny and walks off. I shake my head and I laugh to myself and I walk over to Ashanti. My sister looks at me "did you ask her out yet?" I look at her "yeah but I don't know where I'm taking her yet."