Chapter 12

Aubrey's Pov
I hear Dylan's voice coming from downstairs and I get up and I walk downstairs and I see him and Justin about to fight. I run over to them and I get in between them. I look at Dylan disgusted. "Dylan how the hell you get my address and what the fuck are you doing here?" He grabs my hand and He pulls me closer to him and say. "I came to get you back, you know you miss me." I snatch away from him and I laugh a little. "Ok Dylan you funny, you actually think I miss you." Bri walks downstairs and she looks at Dylan "she don't miss you nigga,she got a new man now so bye get to stepping." I look over at Justin and he looks pissed. I make Dylan leave and I walk over to Justin and I try to talk to him but he brushes me off and he leaves. I look at Bri and at Ashanti. Ashanti walks over to me "I'll go and talk to him for you. Ashanti walks out the house and follows Justin. I walk upstairs and I get my phone and I try calling Justin.
Justin's Pov
I look at Aubrey and she walks over to me and I brush her off. She tries to talk to me but I walk off and Ashanti follows me. "I don't want to talk right now shanti." She gets in front of me and looks at me "that girl in there really likes you,so don't be stupid and mess it up cause you want to be petty." I look at her "shanti she still talks to her ex so I'm not being stupid." She looks at me "she don't talk to him and you know that." I look at her "shanti I'm not stupid, he ain't been coming over here." I walk off and I walk over to my house and I sit on the porch and Jerome looks at me "trouble in paradise." I nod my head and I get my phone out my pocket and I see I got 4 missed calls from Aubrey. I shake my head and I turn my phone off and I light up another blunt and get high. I see Aubrey walking towards me and I try to get up and go in the house but Jerome stops me "nah man you got to talk to her." I sit back down and Jerome gets up and walks in the house. Aubrey walks on the porch and she sits next to me and looks at me. "Why the hell you ignoring me?" I look at her "didn't you get back with your ex?" She looks at me "don't you think if I did I would've told you Justin." I look at her "well how he get your address Aubrey if you didn't give it to him." She glares at me "I don't fucking know Justin." She shakes her head and she gets up and walks back to her house. I get up and I walk in the house and I look at Jerome. He looks back at me "bro you still taking her on that date?" I look at him "Ima try because she pissed at me right now." Jerome gets up "yeah man you messed up,you mad at her for no reason."I look at Jerome "well thank you captain obvious, I know that." Jerome shakes his head "damn you just getting mad at everybody."