"And yours?"

"Yeona."

He hums, looking away from me. I take that as my chance to look toward Korain for instructions. He smoothly spins and points to the left. I follow the direction his hand was aiming toward to see the door.

I begin with my hand, unwrapping it from Jae's neck and tiptoeing down his chest. "Can we head to your place now?" I smile when I get the answer I want. He entwines our hands and walks me toward the exit, but we come to a stop when a male and a female stand in our way.

"Oh, Hui, Hyuna–" Jae calls out, a smile on his face as he looks at the pair. He knows them. I don't know what to do, was this a good thing or a bad thing? I look up at the female when she asks where we're headed, the night just beginning. To save me from embarrassment, he leans forward and whispers something into their ears, an immediate smirk rises on all three of their lips as they glance my way. I shake underneath their gaze, looking away, unsure of what to do.

The new male, from what I heard, Hui, comes forward and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me toward him and walking me out of the venue, a glass in his hand as Hyuna and Jae follow behind us. He grins at me, lifting his chin. "Would you like to know why they call us 'Triple H'?"

My eyes widen, not quite understanding what he means by that. I look over at Jae, too afraid to look at Korain to draw attention. Jae was staring back at me, an eyebrow raised as he waits for me to answer Hui. I guess it was best to say yes, they don't know I'm working under cover. It just might be some sexual act.

I reluctantly nod my head, earning cheers from all three of them. My eyes land on the female when she wraps her hands around my arm, a seductive smile gracing her red lips. "Don't worry, we'll have so much fun." She assures as she pulls me toward the door, both males radiating anticipated excitement.

Korain's performance ends as we walk out the door. I glance back at the stage and toward him, noticing a grin on his face. He opens his mouth and bites his bottom lip, winking at me.

————————-

I stare at his sleeping face, memorizing his delicate features. I lightly place my hands onto his bare chest as I leisurely sit up. I wrap my leg around his torso, cradling him with my bare thighs. I reach over to his nightstand, grabbing his phone. I raise an eyebrow upon noticing him and a female as his lock screen.

"Hmm..?" I also see a text from–

"Baby?"

I shift my gaze onto the still male, rolling my eyes. I grab his hand and place his thumb onto the Touch ID. Immediately, I go to the messages, looking for anything that would be valuable information to give to Korain. When I see nothing, I open the camera app and snap a few photos. I smile at my nice photography work of my boobs before hitting send to whoever 'baby' is.

I place his phone back down and grab his wallet next. I open it and see his drivers license. "Kim Hyo-jong." I quietly scoff as I take out a few 20 dollar bills. "You dirty scum..." I guess now I understand why that Hui guy said 'Triple H.' –Now knowing why they call them that; damn, are they good in bed.

I was about to put back his wallet until something falls out of it, grabbing my attention. I look over the bed to see a card facing downward. I lean forward to grab it, flipping it around once it's in my grasp to see writing. I smirk at the newly acquired information. I bring the card to my mouth before untangling myself from his body and the sheets. I pull my hair up into a pony tail and walk over to his bedroom door to grab my shoes.

I halt my movements when something comes to mind. I scan his room and find a pen on his desk and some paper. I skip over to the table and grab the pen. "Thanks for the fun night...can't believe you spent two whole $20's on me...xoxo..."