The Night Full of Terrors [1°]

^Trailer^

⚠️Warnings ⚠️
Violence
Fear Play
MlM
WlW
Knife Play
Smut
Kinks
Smoking
Drug Abuse
Sexual Abuse
Eating Disorder
Crude Language

THIS FANFIC CONTAINS PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL TORTURE, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THESE TOPICS IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO READ

i want to make it clear that i in NO WAY am trying to romanticize these controversial issues, rather, to bring awareness. if there's something you don't understand, please educate yourself and/or ask questions if you have the desire to help someone going through similar issues IF it is SAFE for both parties.

——————

"I promise you'll have a great time, girl!" Her best friend tries to assure her as they push their way toward the bar. Evangeline glances over at the other, annoyed that she allows herself to be dragged out to some mundane club on a Friday night just for her companions enjoyment rather than her own.

"Last time you said that we ended up trashed behind a Chuck E. Cheese dumpster." Evangeline says.

The taller woman with shaggy black rock and roll hair that she shakes back and forth, dark blue skin-tight dress to match the blue tips, scoffs at her roommates sour attitude, wrapping her sculpted arms around Evangeline's shoulders tightly. "Hey, after hours, Mr. Munch can get down."

Evangeline unwillingly lets out a smile, sighing as she shakes her head and lowers her gaze down at her attire. "Sometimes I really do hate you." She says sardonically, tugging on the orange dress she had borrowed when she was 16.

Her friend grins and kisses her cheek, smooching an outline of red lipstick before leaning over the counter to yell through the music at the short and round bartender for some drinks.

In the midst of Jasmine being occupied, Evangeline has a moment to take in the ambiance of the venue as she wipes away the residue left on the side of her face. Nostrils filling with the smell of alcohol, weed, and the stench of young adults with half the mind of others judgment as they spin and strut around on the dance floor.

Her eyes stumble upon a man in the eye of the bustle; shaggy dark hair that falls into his face, and dressed in equally darker clothes to appear unnoticed. She feigns him odd at the way he's just...there. Stiff and unmoving as the other bodies knock into him like he doesn't exist, mixing in with the shadows. As if he materialized from thin air. Yet, salient in his bearing.

She flinches when they make eye contact, turning his head into her direction. There was no way he could have possibly seen her from that large of a distance from the dance floor to the bar, especially with how low the lights are dimmed. The hairs on the back of her neck rises, heart beat bumping faster.

Her focus gets put back onto Jasmine when her arm comes into view.

She lets out a breath she had unknowingly been holding, blinking as she looks at the drink being ushered to her by her rambunctious counterpart who holds another shot in her right hand eager to be ravened.

Evangeline glances back over into the bevy of liquored saints, getting a sense of the man's heavy ubiquity quilling her ever being. Only to find no one appearing to be aware of the two women who've came for a night to finally enjoy themselves after an intense breakup that left Evangeline ripped away from who she once was.

She notices the brooding man that was previously amongst the party-goers was no longer there. Her gaze scans the club for any sign of him. Jasmine calls out her name to get Evangeline to stop being distracted. The younger woman apologizes as she sheepishly smiles, tossing her worries into the back of her mind. She dismisses the man as anything but; telling herself that he went to the restroom or the smoke area, or whatever he's into as she forgets the weird occurrence.