'Thank you, I hear that a lot.' Jack stands up and gives Nina his present.

'You remembered?' She asks, surprised. 'Wow Jack, I- eh- Well.- you know for how long we didn't talked. That you still remembered my birthday.' Jack opens his mouth to say something, but I stop him before he can say something.

'Yea, He was really nervous.' I say. 'He didn't knew what he had to bough for you, so I helped him a little.'

'It already a surprise that he remembered my birthday.' Nina says. She's happy, I see that. 'Thank you, Jack. Thank you.'

'Your welcome,' Jack says.

'Maybe your less crazier then I thought...' I chuckle. Nina opens the present. It's a new phone. 'ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!' She shouts.

'Mom told me that you needed a new one,' Jack says. 'She helped me with the money, but I also payed a lot!' Nina jaw drops.

'You are so crazy.' She says.

After a while, I wait with Jack for Nina. We're going to the pool.
'Why does it take so long?' Jack sighs.

'I'm going to her room.' I walk to the stairs and run up.
Before I open her door, I listen.

'Thank you, Jonah. When I'm home, we're going. Okay?'

'Of course,' Jonah's voice says. 'I'll see you then. Right?'

'Of course.'

'Hey Nina, can I tell you a secret?'

'Eh, of course. What is it?'

'I love you.' He whispers. 'Bye!'
I look at the door. Then I walk in.

'Do you have to tell me something?'
I laugh.

'I've a huge crush on Jonah, happy now?' Nina says. 'I know, he's twenty and I'm sixteen. But I think it's-'

'Do you hear me complaining?' I ask.

'No, but I'm expecting a preach.' Nina says. I shake my head. 'Oh,' she's surprised. 'Well, Okay. I'll keep you on update, okay. But please don't tell dad!'

'Of course not!' I say immediately. 'Who do you think I am, Fleur?'

'What do you mean?' Fuck.

'Nothing, let's go!'

'Zach!'

After ten minutes, we are at the pool. Nina and Jack decided to play waterpolo, Reese and Ryan are diving up some toy stones and I'm just watching. I'm really skinny, so I hate to take my clothes off with people. So, that's why I'm just watching. It's really funny, seeing Jack and Nina playing waterpolo. Nina is not really good in aiming, so Jack has to jump to every side of the damn pool. It's funny. Seeing your sister and your love.
I think I really do love Jack. But how do I need to tell Nina.

'Hey! Fatty pig!' Jack looks around. Some people are pointing at Nina and him.

'Ignore, Jack.' Nina says immediately. 'They aren't worth it.'

'GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM!' Matthew jumps up and look at his friends. Everything's dizzy. I can't see straight anymore. But what I do recognize, is Jack's voice.

He runs to the four friends.
'Don't let me say it again!' He shouts. 'Get away from him!'

'Come on.. Jack...' Madison says. 'He isn't worth it.. Let him go.'

That memory pops up into my head when Nina said that. And I don't think I'm the only one. Jack becomes red.

'Rather fat then a anorexia patient like you!' He yells. Something breaks. Something snaps. Does he really think about me like that? Does he really? The group starts to curse at Jack, but he doesn't care. Instead of, he swims to the side of the pool and climbs out.
'Hey Zach,' he sits down next to me. 'I knew I hit you with that and-'

'Aren't you cold?' I interrupt him.

'No, I'm not.' Jack says immediately. 'Zach, please, let me explain!'

'Not here,' I say. 'Please. Just.. tonight. Okay?' Jack nods.

'I'm really sorry. Okay?' I nod. 'I didn't meant it like that. I just go-'

'Tonight, Jack.' I say. Jack is quiet for a time, but then he nods.

'Nina, do you have a boy yet?' Kristin asks. It's evening. We're eating really late. It's already nine o'clock. Reese and Ryan already ate and when straight to bed. 

'Mom,' Nina says. 'I'm eating! I don't want to talk about boys when I'm eating!'

'Why not?' Kristin laughs. 'We're in a house with four boys, sweety.'

'That's different.' Nina says. 'I mean, is are my brothers and my father. Duhh!' I start to laugh. The way how she tries to change the subject is amazing.

'I don't care,' Kristin says. 'Do you have a boy?'

'No,' Nina says.

'Not even a crush?'

'No.' Kristin sighs. 'I'm going to my bed.' She says if she sees how he mother looks at her. 'Yep, really tired. Callas bitches!' She runs to the stairs and runs to her room. Kristin sighs.

'Are you guys going to your bed to?' She asks. 'We have to get up early tomorrow. We have things to do.'

'Okay,' Jack says. I stand up to do the dishes, but Kristin grabs the plates.

'You go to your bed, dear,' she says. 'You look really tired.'

'But I'm not,' I say. 'I feel fine! Really!'

'Just go to bed, Zach.' Kristin says. 'When I'm done with the dishes, I'll do the same.'

'Well, If you're sure that you don't need help...'

'I'm sure.'

'Okay, then good night you two.' I say. I walk to the stairs and run up.

After I did everything I need to, I walk to my room.
'Can I Explain now?' I turn around. Jack stands behind me. I sigh and close the door.

'Sure.'

'Sometimes, I- I just don't knows what I'm saying, okay.' Jack says. 'I think it's because of my ODD and-'

'Your what?'

'My ODD,' Jack says. 'Stands for oppositional defiant disorder. Sometimes I just get angry and can't shut my fucking mouth. I tried to say nothing, to shut my mouth. But I couldn't. I just said it. It's because they remind me to Ethan and his group. I just hate it. They keep being in my head. I don't know why, but I hate it! I can't take it that they're hurting you. Because I love you! I can't take it, because I love you. Okay. I love every single little thing about you. And I just had to say that thing, because they did me think of Ethan. The one who's hurting you. I immediately knew hat I said the wrong thing, but please believe me. I don't think about it In that way. Okay? I would never!'

'It's just..' I try to find the best words. 'It looked like you hate people with anorexia. Like you hated me.'

'I would never hate you!' Jack says quickly. 'Your mine. Okay.'

'Am I?' A grin appears on Jacks face.

'You are.' Like he did the past days, he does it again. He leans forwards and kisses me.

And all I could think of at that moment. Was
Him