Quiet - 12 // FINAL

WARNING!! : This chapter is depressing (I think). It has suicidal stuff. Read at your own risk 

/////////////

"If you wait a bit longer, I'll go get you"

-------

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's been 3 years. Three years of me living alone, spending my nights crying.

Today was her funeral. My diamonds funeral.

I got dressed in all black and bought a bouquet of flowers.

I visited her grave. 

When I got there, the first thing I did, I touched the cold stone. It reminded me of our past.

"Sojunghan", I said. Saying that name was now a bit useless without her here with me.

"It's really been a long time. I miss you so damn much. I'm really living a great life you know" I lied. 

I looked up at the sky. My tears were now visible. I was crying.

"It's really hard you know. Every time I think of you, I feel joy and pain at the same time"

I placed the bouquet of flowers on the ground.

"Camellia and Rose mallows" I said. "Your favorite kind of flowers"

I replayed my memories of us as if it was a movie.

I was now sobbing. 

"It's me that should've been in your place. You had 3 more days. Three days to spend with me. Why did you leave me that quick?" I cried.

 "Sarang.. you don't have to worry now. Where ever you are, I'm sure you're in a good place. Irene was sent to the mental hospital"

Ever since Sarang left, I've been so depressed. 

I spent 2 hours at her grave, telling her about my life.

Finally, I got home. I pulled up my sleeves and looked at my arm that was bruised with cuts and burns. I smiled bitterly. I grabbed a knife and did my thing. Something that I do every week. 

It hurts. But now, I was used to the pain.

Blood was dripping on the floor. 

"Sarang.. this isn't enough"

I looked at the ceiling. I looked at it as if I could see the sky through it. As if I could see Sarang.

This is what I've been doing for 3 years.

"Sarang, I love you. I'm sorry for all my wrong doings. I was terrible wasn't I? But thank you for still loving me. Thank you for still being with me. If I was in your place, I would never forgive myself. Thanks for forgiving me Sojunghan" I said. Now crying again. 

"Sarang, I'm coming for you... Wait for me" I said before stabbing myself while smiling, my boxy smile. She must've really missed it.